Gaydar

Guest ultimasnake

Guest ultimasnake

[294]gaydar.gif

File Name :: Gaydar

Author :: ultimasnake

Category :: Tools - Fun

Description ::

With the gaydar you will be save even when you are on the road , point your phone at the person you want to scan , and within several seconds you will know if he is gay or not.

View File

• 1 month later...
Guest confused and hungover

This is a really funny program, the office i work in is... shall we say, half and half. in scanning the people in the room it was actually scarily acurate!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest VegnaGun
will not work on my mpx200 with wm2002 ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same problem with same phone

Not working saying its incomplete or something

funny app dude ppl in my school think its really works hahah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats the best avatar i ever saw... 883 frames, did you make it?

Guest Jamma14
thats the best avatar i ever saw... 883 frames, did you make it?

Yeh but I'd like to know how you can have an avatar that big??? I can have max of 50kb even if I host it somewhere else.. :?:

Yeh but I'd like to know how you can have an avatar that big??? I can have max of 50kb even if I host it somewhere else.. :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, that things like 0.7 MB...?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ggrant007

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, that things like 0.7 MB...?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lopez

Somebody there will help me to download a homescreen?

When i try to download this messegers come:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the MoDaCo Download System!

All files must be the uploaders own work. If this is not the case, please ask the author to upload the item.

When submitting a file please include only one preview image of 176 x 220 pixels.

Please be patient if it takes a day or two to approve your submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody there will help please..?

Guest Disco Stu

Firstly, this is not a homescreen.

It is a 'game'

If you still want to download it, scroll down and hit the 'I Agree' button.

Then hit the 'Click Here to Download' bar at the bottom of the next screen.

If you get an anti-leech message, turn off your firewall and try again.

• 1 month later...
Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Bit of a stoopid Q - how do you run the app [GAYDAR] on the phone [C550] i downloadED the the .ZIP file....it works fine on my home computer but not very convienient[?] Ive tried copying the .zip file to the start menu via activesync but no joy - stupid i know - but how do you do it without a .cab file?

Am i missing a bigger picture? :shock:

Thnaks :oops:

Edited by FORCEFOXFIVE

Guest PPCPassion
Bit of a stoopid Q - how do you run the app [GAYDAR] on the phone [C550] i downloadED the the .ZIP file....it works fine on my home computer but not very convienient[?] Ive tried copying the .zip file to the start menu via activesync but no joy - stupid i know - but how do you do it without a .cab file?

Am i missing a bigger picture?  :shock:

Thnaks :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After you unzip the file. Look for file gaydar.exe. Simply copy that file either in your storage card or maun ph memory. That's it. Click on this file and program starts. If you wish, you can create a short cut in storage>windows>start menu, so that an icon appears under your program list. Hope this helps.

Guest FORCEFOXFIVE
After you unzip the file. Look for file gaydar.exe. Simply copy that file either in your storage card or maun ph memory. That's it. Click on this file and program starts. If you wish, you can create a short cut in storage>windows>start menu, so that an icon appears under your program list. Hope this helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CHEERS DUDE! Turns out that i was missing the bigger picture! I hadnt, 'extracted' the whole file. So, i clicked on 'EXTRACT ALL FILES' and....er...extracted all the files. :roll:

Thanks again! :oops:

Guest PPCPassion
CHEERS DUDE! Turns out that i was missing the bigger picture! I hadnt, 'extracted' the whole file. So, i clicked on 'EXTRACT ALL FILES' and....er...extracted all the files. :roll:

Thanks again!  :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am glad it worked out for you :)

• 1 month later...
Guest FORCEFOXFIVE

Any chance we could see this coming to the C550 soon. Its a great app, looks good on the E200 ;) , not so good on the C550 :(

Keep up the good work chaps...and the ladies of course :)

Guest Disco Stu
hello there. can anyone help me open this on a sony ericsson p910i? have not a clue how to do it.

cheers, tich

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the forum ;)

Different operating system mate. You would need to get a lovely Windows Smartphone first :)

Great fun app. this, took it to work and had a good laugh. It works and everyone thinks the scans are uncannily accurate. Well done to the dude who created this app. :o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest StuUltraViolent

This is cool... would be even better if it spoke out the result... is that possible?

I am new to this so sorry if I appear a retard! :?:

Guest Robbyboaby

I find this all rather puerile, if a tad offensive. Lambast me as a Killjoy if you must but using 'Gayness' as a joke or putdown is tantamount to bigotry. Just my tuppence worth. :roll:

Edited by Robbyboaby

Guest tony_man
I find this all rather puerile, if a tad offensive. Lambast me as a Killjoy if you must but using 'Gayness' as a joke or putdown is tantamount to bigotry. Just my tuppence worth.  :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:?: :twisted: :?:

Yeah get a grip pal!

:o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TOPGUN1988
Same problem with same phone

Not working saying its incomplete or something

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

had same problem same phone, upgraded to wm2003, works perfectly... ;)

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.