Best Screen Protectors?

Guest mhanbury

Guest mhanbury

Hi What are peoples opinions on the best screen protectors for the Blue Angel? I've tried a couple now.

Firstly I tried a cheap non adhesive one off ebay only £2.50 delivered. It was one of the on adhesive one with tiny wings in each corner to hold it in place. Very easy to fit, but after a week or so of faily heavy use because very scratched.

I've also tried one of the Martin Fields Plus Adhesive Protectors. Unfortunately after a couple of attempts to try and fit it properly I dropped it on the floor and contaminated it with dust particles. I tried washing it a couple of times but unfortunately removed most of the adhesion :lol:

Guest dazza12

I've had fairly good results with the Covertec screen protectors. PC World are stocking them for £10 for two.

Not had any problem with scratches, however I do sometimes find it reflects light when I've got it in the car - which can cause a problem sometimes with TomTom, but still usable.

The best one I have tried is the JavoScreen protector. I like that they are not too sticky which makes it wasy to reposition. They stick almost like static and have a slightly matt finish to them making it easier to read the screen.

Guest raiderz
I like the Writeshield C2 protectors from Expansys.co.uk. Very clear and easy to apply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also have that screen protector, 2 months on now and its still doing fine, very well recommended!!

I also have that screen protector, 2 months on now and its still doing fine, very well recommended!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too love the Writeshield but was a bit disappointed with the 'misty' effect...

so, i invested in the Martin Fields protectors from www.overlayplus.com

wow, they are brilliant..........very very very clear, you cannot tell the difference between screen and protector........

ok, they will still get a bit finger smudgy, but i buy protectors to avoid scratches rather than smudges...........2 months in and they are still working well

just a tip though.........pay for normal post and not courier !!! got stung on import duty via courier !

I too love the Writeshield but was a bit disappointed with the 'misty' effect...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are the other ones less "misty"? I'm about to order some, and it sounds as though most folk reckon that the Writeshield ones are best.

I have the Writeshield C2 but I couldn't find a way to put it on without getting a load of bubbles in the middle of the screen.

How did you guys do it?

HaZarD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok I sorted it now, I just had a dodgy protector.

HaZarD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chimpanzee

Hi.

I can highly recommend this website for a good screen protector. pretty cheap for a washable/reusable one and it works a treat.

It makes the screen look a lot nicer with a sort of matt finish. it's also nicer to write on, it feels more like paper.

On the webiste, click O2 XDA>XDAIIs and XDAIII>Stylus/Screen Protectors. they call it simply, "O2 XDA IIs 2s III - HIGH QUALITY SCREEN PROTECTOR" (Obvisously works on the Orange equivs aswell)

Edited by Chimpanzee