As some of you are aware, I'm planning a tutorial series on games programming in C++ for the Smartphone - and I was wondering what you wanted to know.
I've obviously got a list of things here that I think are important, but they may vary wildly from what others want to learn.
feel free to add your suggestions
These are obvious ones to get you started :-
- how to setup a window
- how to handle incoming calls
- how to load images
- how to put images on the screen
- how to play music + sounds
- how to handle keypad input
- how to store highscores + settings
- how to draw and scroll a multi-layer map
- how to do collisions
there are obviously lots more, but I want to hear what people feel they want to know
Edited by muff, 16 February 2005 - 11:31 AM.