1 reply to this topic

boyo69

boyo69

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
Hi all

i am looking for a piece of software that filters all incoming calls and compares them to a list of accepted callers....a bit like the accepted callers list on a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

i just would like to go away on holiday and have only certain people call me

i have tried SmartFilter from Novosec, but it just does not work reliably on my QTEK 9090, sometimes it does filter, sometimes it doesn't

can anyone think of anything?? I notice on the new E-Ten device that there is Call Filter software, maybe we can get hold of that from the Extended Rom ????

Mark

jef1968

jef1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:SPV M3000

Hi all

i am looking for a piece of software that filters all incoming calls and compares them to a list of accepted callers....a bit like the accepted callers list on a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

i just would like to go away on holiday and have only certain people call me

i have tried SmartFilter from Novosec, but it just does not work reliably on my QTEK 9090, sometimes it does filter, sometimes it doesn't

can anyone think of anything?? I notice on the new E-Ten device that there is Call Filter software, maybe we can get hold of that from the Extended Rom ????

Mark

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ATTENTION PLEASE :arrow: ;)

I installed it on SPV M3000 and it don't work :evil:

Any suggestion ?

Motorola Startac, Nokia 5110, Mitsubishi Trium Geo Wap, Siemens S35i, Mitsubishi Eclipse, SPV, SPV e200, LG U8150, Sony Ericsson K500i, SPV M2000, SPV C500, Nokia 6680 and after all but the best for me : the SPV M3000.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users