Nethack

Guest Gorskar

Guest Gorskar

[331]nethack001.gif

File Name :: Nethack

Author :: Nethack Dev Team

Category :: Games - Action / Adventure

Description ::

NetHack is a single player dungeon exploration game that runs on a wide variety of computer systems. But that's a very dry description. See the Guidebook for much more information, including the game commands.

Note this is a .cab file, and needs to be copied to the phone, and then run from the phone to install (eg using smartexplorer)

This is released under the GPL - more information and source code at http://www.nethack.org

View File

• 3 weeks later...

I've never played Nethack before, but in my opinion this is the best game available for the Smartphone (if you like RPGs, that is)

Seem to be a few issues though:

1) when you get teleported to a treasure vault and the guard asks you a question, you can't read it fully due to the title of the popup being cut off (I think it's probably something like "Who are you?")

2) I can't find a way to do the equivalent of d and the same for picking up (for example when multiple rations are on top of each other and you can only afford 1)

3) I can't find a way to change the quiver (the Q command)

Is there a way to type in commands directly, when you need to? I tried turning the keypad option off, but still couldn't work out how to do it. This would solve (2) and (3)

Still - great game with immense depth. Screenshots simply can't do it justice.

• 2 months later...
Guest blackshadow

i have downloaded nethack but i cant install it on my mpx200 can someone help me plies make a guide or something plies and what kind of program do you need to install it greetz blackshadow :exclaim: :exclaim:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.