SnB_Blue_Dream

Guest hooperman

Hi, great homescreen, although I had to change the font size on the date,time and carrier from 11,4 to 11 to get the homescreen to show properly.

before the carrier and time were huge on my screen!

Hi, great homescreen, although I had to change the font size on the date,time and carrier from 11,4 to 11 to get the homescreen to show properly.

before the carrier and time were huge on my screen!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks but on my smartphone this skin look OK!!!

Fixed [date:time'n'carrier - font size from 11.4 to 11] :exclaim:

Fixed [copyright from 'Snb Studio Deign' to 'SnB Studio Design'] :oops:

Edited by U.F.O

great homescreen!

it would be perfect if you could do the "complete" skin for it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok...

I already thought of it... And most likely I shall lay out in couple of days here updating...

This is the first great skin i've seen this year. It's brillant! As 'adonisdemon' says It would be great if you themed a few more screens (startup/shutdown/info/warning/question/start menu). Personally I really like 'complete' themes too. But in the mean time It will be gracing my phone :-)

riki

Guest U.F.O
This is the first great skin i've seen this year. It's brillant! As 'adonisdemon' says It would be great if you themed a few more screens (startup/shutdown/info/warning/question/start menu). Personally I really like 'complete'  themes too. But in the mean time It will be gracing my phone :-)

riki

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have already drawn a picture for "loading" and a picture for "end", only these of a picture are executed not in style of the theme... Meanwhile I think as to draw that it was looked more beautifully... There is only a draft preparation... It are necessary to draw only all system a picture

I don't know if this has occoured with any one else but On my MPx220 all the top icons were on display all the time.

Even on the signal/gprs/charging indicator they were all displayed transparent over the top of each other.

Also it would be great if they were a darker more visable colour, same with the start and menu buttons.. When the sun is directly on the screen its impossible to see.

Otherwise its a fantastic skin.

Just my opinion for what it's worth

Guest U.F.O
I don't know if this has occoured with any one else but On my MPx220 all the top icons were on display all the time.

Even on the signal/gprs/charging indicator they were all displayed transparent over the top of each other.

Also it would be great if they were a darker more visable colour, same with the start and menu buttons.. When the sun is directly on the screen its impossible to see.

Otherwise its a fantastic skin.

Just my opinion for what it's worth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whether you can lay out some screenshots here to look as how at you there not so??? And I do not understand that in what at you a problem...

Edited by U.F.O

• 4 weeks later...

hey just a question i have a pocket pc and i was wondering if i download this theme can i go back to the normal windows mobile default??

and i love your work ufo

• 1 month later...
Guest gazkw

Some feedback:

1. The missed calls function showing the number is not where it's supposed to be. It appears to be super enlarged, covering half the screen, and its placement is horizontal centre.

2. I'm not sure what you intended, but there was indication of the number of sms received when I move to the desired category.

3. Similary the profile option did not indicate which profile was chosen.

For 2 & 3, I'm not sure you intentionally left it out, but it would be a great feature. Other than the above, it's an amazing theme, very well designed and clean cut. I love it. I haven't got time to examine the xml to possibly fix it, so I'm not sure what the exact faults are.

Edited by gazkw

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.