XDAII mini

Guest BigDaddyDawg

Guest BigDaddyDawg

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on the new O2 model the XDAII mini.

I've using the Smartphone by smart - amazing phone and i believe that any other phone that doesn't carry this format is useless to me.

I have loads of contacts and programs in my computer and it is essential to me to be able to sync with these programs.

I also like the 1.3 mega pixel camera of the mini, and the wifi capability.

Do you think this should be the next phone for me to get?

Thanks for the time.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stryper Aquila
Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on the new O2 model the XDAII mini.

I've using the Smartphone by smart - amazing phone and i believe that any other phone that doesn't carry this format is useless to me.

I have loads of contacts and programs in my computer and it is essential to me to be able to sync with these programs.

I also like the 1.3 mega pixel camera of the mini, and the wifi capability.

Do you think this should be the next phone for me to get?

Thanks for the time.

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are into smartphone phones, then XDA Mini is one of the best unit roaming around the circle of phones, no reviews needed, grab it :D

Guest maldita

:roll:

If you are into smartphone phones, then XDA Mini is one of the best unit roaming around the circle of phones, no reviews needed, grab it :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm yeah right! that's why my best is dying to have this one...

:roll:

• 1 month later...
Guest jabez

Hi!

I was just wondering ... yung XDAII Mini ba ay sim-unlocked kapag nilabas ng SMART or GLOBE? Yung kasing XDAII, open na agad nung nakuha ko

I'd appreciate your reply

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Hi!

I was just wondering ... yung XDAII Mini ba ay sim-unlocked kapag nilabas ng SMART or GLOBE?  Yung kasing XDAII, open na agad nung nakuha ko

I'd appreciate your reply

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tingin ko unlocked na cya. Di ata labas ang O2 ng locked units.

Guest c0ntrite

sorry to burst your Bubble but the mini doesn't have the WiFi feature and no headphone jack. That means you can't use it as an mp3 player. Tsaka I read this review somewhere na mabagal daw since it only has 64mb rom... well I didn't see that on my bro's mini probably pag gamit mo na for multimedia stuff... anyway I would love this phone pag may WiFi siya and headphone jack!

Edit: wait... I knew it was weird for the mini not to have the headphone jack... is this true??? No time to look through the net... can't look at my bros mini since he is not here... well this is the website where it states that the mini doesn't have the headphone jack:

http://www.phoneyworld.com/handsets/specs....one=o2_xda_mini

Edited by c0ntrite

Guest rodnav
sorry to burst your Bubble but the mini doesn't have the WiFi feature and no headphone jack. That means you can't use it as an mp3 player. Tsaka I read this review somewhere na mabagal daw since it only has 64mb rom... well I didn't see that on my bro's mini probably pag gamit mo na for multimedia stuff... anyway I would love this phone pag may WiFi siya and headphone jack!

Edit: wait... I knew it was weird for the mini not to have the headphone jack... is this true??? No time to look through the net... can't look at my bros mini since he is not here... well this is the website where it states that the mini doesn't have the headphone jack:

http://www.phoneyworld.com/handsets/specs....one=o2_xda_mini

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-----

1) i have an xda 2 mini and it has a wired stereo headset that came with unit and it's a 2.5 mm jack compatible with the old xda 2's headset... so you can use it as an mp3 player... it doesn't have a 3.5 mm jack which is the standard for mp3 players... it uses the standard jack for phones (2.5 mm)... but the headset quality is great and if you want to use a high 3.5 mm headphones, you can just use 2.5 to 3.5 mm adapter... and there's a male jack too, so you can connect this to the home stereo system

2) the speed... it actually has a faster processor than the xda 2... which had an inte xscalel 400 mghz, the mini has an intel buleverde with 433 mghz speed... the amount of ram makes a difference when your installing large programs... but you can use an SD card for that... it also becomes apparent when you're multitasking... so close other large memory resident programs before you use another one. and it has 64 mb ROM just like the xda2 but it has 64 mb RAM unlike the xda2's 128 mb... but you can upgrade the RAM if you really want to...

3) wifi isn't built in but you can you can use SDIO wifi card and if you need memory... you can use the Sandisk 256 mb + wifi card which is compatible with this device! (the only pda phone that's compatible with it.)

..... please make sure about your sources before you make an assertion about a device... thanks

and yes all o2 asia products are unlock regarding networks and it has built in program for configuring it with either globe or smart or even sun cellular... (i'm using the unit supplied by smart with my globe sim card)

Edited by rodnav

Guest c0ntrite

EDIT: sorry about the wrong info... don't want to start an arguement.. ;)

anyway pde ba mag upgrade dito sa pinas ng RAM ng mini?

Edited by c0ntrite

Guest rodnav
EDIT: sorry about the wrong info... don't want to start an arguement.. ;)

anyway pde ba mag upgrade dito sa pinas ng RAM ng mini?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no problem....

you can upgrade the the RAM of your mini just like upgrading the ram of the smart amazing phone