Dead E200

Guest schildy

Guest schildy

an anyone tell me what might be the problem with my E200. I sat it in the cradle and the charge light flickered red. After a while I tried to turn it on but no go. I have tried various resets etc to no avail. Is it dead?

Guest SKOOBICE
an anyone tell me what might be the problem with my E200. I sat it in the cradle and the charge light flickered red. After a while I tried to turn it on but no go. I have tried various resets etc to no avail. Is it dead?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive seen this in a thread somewhere tonight!!! remove the battery for a few hours (or overnight) and try again! it worked for most of the people with the problem!!!

Guest schildy

I have tried it with just the charger and adapter, tried it on my cradle at work and my other at home. It was left on the charger for a couple of hours and all that happened was the light stopped flickering and went solid. After that length of time, I would have expected at least to be able to turn on the phone and get something with the charger plugged in. I even took off the battery to make sure that it wasn't causing a problem...HELP!

Guest pd.ryder

Never had that one schildy. Sure you haven't bent something?

It doesn't sound too healthy to me. Even from absolutely-nil-nowt-zip-diddley-squat in there, mine will switch on after a couple of minutes charging. [-o<

Guest lonegunman

I had this problem and the way I fixed it was to remove the battery from the phone plug the charger in and then put the battery back on the phone, after a few seconds the led should go to green.