2 replies to this topic

scottkeeble

scottkeeble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV E100
Hi. This is my first post!

I have just purchased an Orange SPV E100 from Ebay and understand that the screen is a little scratched. Is there anywhere in the UK, where I can purchase a new cover?

I have looked everywhere!

Thanks

Confused Stu

Confused Stu

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:Wife, kids, bike and phone. Sometimes even in that order!<br /><br />Seem to spend all my time at work rowing uphill and never getting there. Beyond that, haven't found time to get a life yet so can't think of anything interesting to say!
  • Devices:HD2
I've seen this raised a few times on different threads, and the only answer I've ever seen is "Have a look on Ebay".

HTC make the phones, service them and refurbish them - but they don't sell parts. Orange exchanges them and replaces them and passes them to HTC to fix.

Sorry for the lack of a "good" answer, hopefully someone can disprove me and give a link to a company that does SPV spares! :D

Current Devices: Leo, ZTE Blade, StrTrk, Kaiser, Typhoon
Previous devices: Raphael, Hermes, Canary

scottkeeble

scottkeeble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV E100

I've seen this raised a few times on different threads, and the only answer I've ever seen is "Have a look on Ebay".

HTC make the phones, service them and refurbish them - but they don't sell parts.  Orange exchanges them and replaces them and passes them to HTC to fix.

Sorry for the lack of a "good" answer, hopefully someone can disprove me and give a link to a company that does SPV spares!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks 4 your help anyway......maybe we should set up a shop!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users