• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

juice_e

juice_e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:AUDIOVOX SMT 5600
Im trying to switch the PLAY button on my SDA phone to use it on anything else but MEDIA PLAYER. But I keep getting erros on my phone saying it cant locate the file im trying to switch it to. I tried switching it to TCPMP, Pocket Player and nothing... i even installed them onto my storage card and phone memory and still says it cant locate the file. I used CEnopepad and copied and pasted. I switched it back to media player and that works fine again. I switched the T-mobile button to task manager fine.

Anyone know why?

Twilight.Cruiser

Twilight.Cruiser

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones ;)<br />Music [passive &amp; active]<br />Driving on two wheels [by own muscle power or by motor power] ;)<br />Travelling
  • Devices:O2 Xda Phone
Hi @ll,
I've already tried to change the MediaPlyaer's buttons and opened a new thread some time ago; maybe this could be useful for some of you, too:

Current Device: O2 Xda Phone (= HTC Douton/Tornado) - SmartPhone with Windows Moblie 5 for SmartPhones (WM5SP) running on it (QVGA Display resolution [240*320]).

*** Never forget to write something about an application's System Compability! ***
*** PS: I'm always looking for nice, free apps running on WM5SP & supporting QVGA resolution - so just let me know if you know some! ***

Cack

Cack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:tmobile Dash
hey im a newbee with the regedit. i have an htc s620 and i ddnt kno how to do---> \ :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users