HTC Magician 2

Guest wardy

Guest wardy

Anyone know about this phone ?

Same as jam just with more memory and WIFI . If they put BT Headset support with it, and a one handed SMS solution, this would be the ultimate Comms device.

Guest chucky.egg

AFAIK it's only rumour at the moment, but the lack of WiFi was what put me off the Jam, so I'll defo give it a look when it's out

Guest MitchellO

I hope it doesn't come out too soon. I just bought my XDA II Mini. Got an SD Wifi for it, and it is great, but builtin wifi is ALWAYS better.

Guest Chaser81

Is the MDA IV (the 3G SPV with WiFi, Keyboard, etc) as small as the Jam or about the same size as the M2000? If its smaller than the M2000 then I would buy it!

Guest Perfectionist

Howard Forums has some definite info on Jam 2 - coming probably Q3 this year and with in-built Wifi plus who knows what other cool improvements .....

Guest hunyango_uk

mda iv/htc universal/3g spv is REALLY bigger than imate jam/xda mini/mda compact, the good thing about it is, qwerty keyboard 3g phone and the screen is much bigger and much better resoution tho it has a big screen.

downside is, it's really bigger than my imate jam. :D

tho hate to admit it, i just want to have one. :D

Guest MitchellO

I would love a VGA screen, but the size and all-in-one of the XDA II Mini appealed too much!

I was deciding between the Dell X50v with bonus bluetooth keyboard (which I would love to have for my Mini) for an incredible AU$804, but the tiny size and builtin phone of the Mini got me. Screen looked great (albeit not VGA, but sharp because of the 2.8" size), was fast (faster than my iPAQ 4355), builtin phone, and tiny size.

Guest wardy

Yea the Universal is a lot bigger than the Jam , I saw some pictures of it next to the other I-mate pocket PCs and its about the same size. I guess its personal preference but the Jam is a winner for me , its smaller than some phones on the Market !!! but is still an all round good Pocket PC.

Funny really , when HP brought out the 4150 , I thought this was the way it was going , smaller and power packet . Seems that its gone backwards . Not sure if its because the technology is not there , or is it a simple matter of making sure we keep upgrading our devices ( Start them big and then make them smaller) .

Anyway will defo look at the new Jam when it comes out ( LOL , see stll small but more power ) :roll:

Guess we are customers for life.

Guest Chaser81
Funny really , when HP brought out the 4150 , I thought this was the way it was going , smaller and power packet . Seems that its gone backwards .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work in a retailer that used to sell them and the amount of returns we had of them, and the 1910/1940 might explain why they abandoned the small form factor... I dont think they are there yet.

Guest ClintEastman
Latest news

MPX like form factor

def. qwerty

Very powerful

:-)

See Bengals CITA thread on HoFo for more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the look of that Samsung!!

Nice to see HTC are focusing on 3g capability..

Bengals CITA thread

Guest Pondrew
Latest news

MPX like form factor

def. qwerty

Very powerful

:-)

See Bengals CITA thread on HoFo for more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Erm. I've looked over the thread linked to and don't see any mention of a HTC Magician 2 or even a followup to the Magician coming from HTC. You're not looking at the Benq as the Magician 2 are you?! That's not by HTC (is it?!) and it's not a 'Magician 2'.

Guest ClintEastman
Erm. I've looked over the thread linked to and don't see any mention of a HTC Magician 2 or even a followup to the Magician coming from HTC. You're not looking at the Benq as the Magician 2 are you?! That's not by HTC (is it?!) and it's not a 'Magician 2'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to read the whole thread, it's not in the first post.

:D