BlueTunes

Guest supbro

Guest bodypilot
Yeah I have a Cingular 2125 (HTC Faraday) that is running Windows Mobile 5.  Would bluetunes work on this phone and if not, is there going to be an update?  Someone should definitely work on an update as this program would be so useful.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BlueTunes won't work at all on WM5 devices. I use BlueCast on my SP5 which works fine. Not free but worth the $10 as I can now listen to web radio on my headset again.

Guest z3limited
BlueTunes won't work at all on WM5 devices.  I use BlueCast on my SP5 which works fine.  Not free but worth the $10 as I can now listen to web radio on my headset again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I see, thanks for replying. Also, does BlueCast allow you to listen to MP3's through a bluetooth headset or just web radio? Thanks.

Guest Ged_UK

I'm runnning an SPV c600, and i can't get it to work ;)

When i run the Bluetunes app, it comes up 'disabled', and pressing the enable button doesn't do anything.

Any ideas? I alsmost thought i'd cracked this!

Guest dutchphoto

Great just what I was looking for. This is working on my SPV C500 and Logitech Mobile Freedom BT earset.

Thanks

Dutchphoto

Guest ghoststalker

Hi Ppl here. Why don't you guys just follow my instructions. Throw away those phones and headset that not working. Just get a O2 Xphone2 and a I.tech Clip M BT Headset. It works Perfectly. Don't waste your time already.

Edited by ghoststalker

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sx125
Hi Ppl here. Why don't you guys just follow my instructions. Throw away those phones and headset that not working. Just get a O2 Xphone2 and a I.tech Clip M BT Headset. It works Perfectly. Don't waste your time already.

Just use Bleucast!!!

It works for all phones, and also for my TomTom sound through car speakers :-)

really cool

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ipguy
[456]bluetunes_screen1.gif

File Name :: BlueTunes

Author :: supbro

Category :: Tools - Fun

Description ::

Use your Bluetooth headset to listen to MP3's with Windows Media player. VB.NET Source code included!

Updated Wed, Mar 16 2005 11:04 am

View File

hi.

is it WM5 compatible ?

• 1 month later...
Guest Twilight.Cruiser
BlueTunes won't work at all on WM5 devices. I use BlueCast on my SP5 which works fine. Not free but worth the $10 as I can now listen to web radio on my headset again.
That is definitively wrong!!! <_<

I'm using BlueTunes on my O2 Xda Phone (= HTC Tornado/QTek8300, I guess; it's a SmartPhone running under WM5SP!!) with a Jabra Bt200 Headset and it works without any trouble!!!

After installing and switching into the active state, with a push at the headset's button, all audio output is redirected to the headset. Push the button one more time, and the audio output is on the phone's speaker again! ;)

Works fine for (any) MediaPlayer Sound, TomTom, ...! :)

If you want to, you can also use BTaudio. It works fine on my WM5SP as well, but is a little bit different in usage.

Employing BTaudio, the audio redirection starts when calling the application, without any need of switching anything at the headset. To pass back the audio output to the SP, you have to run BTaudio a second time.

Both models of usage have their advantages and disadvantages. I've installed both on my SP, so I can decide which one I want to use in dependance if the current situation! :)

Edited by Twilight.Cruiser

Guest crossafied

I run a 2125 w/imate my moto850 headset works like a charm. almost makes the work day bareable. i dont know what all this wont work with wm5. i didnt have any issue at all.

BTW: if any of you have not tried orb.com for streaming you should. it is free and works great if you have a data network that is fast enough.

Edited by crossafied

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eke4503

O.k. so I have it all installed I have Bluetunes with a voice tag and in my start menu, but when start wm10 then try to activate my BT the music plays through it but only for a second then comes out of the speaker so it only lasts as long as the voice tag ??????? any help !!!!!! I have a PPC 6700 and a motorola H700

• 2 months later...
Guest demetan71

Hi!!!

I tried to run Bluetunes on my Pocket Pc PPC6600 by audiovox.

The program don't show icon so i can not click on enable and disable!!!

It run windows mobile 2003

Somebody have and idee???

Also i can not find cdial.exe on my PPC6600!!!!!

Help me please!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest csc12345678

I have Dopod 585.

I wonder:

- does it work for TCPMP ? Or it only works for Media Player

- does it work for Stereo Headphone or just headset only ? If it works for Stereo Headphone, do I hear only 1 side or both side (but Mono) ? If Mono, then which side (left or right) or both merge ?

- am I able to take calls using the headphone. Would I still be able to speak through the mic for telephone calls ?

I'm thinking of getting the Creative CB2530 for the reason that I want to block out the noise when I'm on the rapid transit and also I want to "cut" the wire. (Actually, I can use the BT adapter that comes with the CB2530. But I would need to have a 2.5 -> 3.5 mm adapter than the BT adapter. I already have the 2.5->3.5 adapter but it's a little loose and sometime at the 2.5mm side)

Thanks.

helloo... i used to use this software on my xphone2 win 2003, and everyting going fine. but after i upgrade my xphone to WM5 all the audio never come to my bluetooth headset even installation and connection its good.

so is there any update maybe, that can support smartphone with WM5? or any modification needed?

thanks for any help

Qprett

haiiii alll.... i answer my own qustions hehehe...

actually if you have wm5 smartphone you don't have to istall any software to get blutooth audio gateway, its com with it.

after i do hard reset to my xphone2 wm5, and just pair it (your mono/stereo BT headset) and just press answer, all audio sound come to your headset.

note: to xphone or kind of, upgrade WM5 for HTC Typhoon/Sonata/Feeler/Amadeus

here : http://ronswens.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=4

thanks

Qprett

• 2 weeks later...
Guest csc12345678

What does this mean ? You mean that I can install WM5 on my Dopod 585 ? And then I can use the Bluetooth Headphone with WM5 built-in software ?

haiiii alll.... i answer my own qustions hehehe...

actually if you have wm5 smartphone you don't have to istall any software to get blutooth audio gateway, its com with it.

after i do hard reset to my xphone2 wm5, and just pair it (your mono/stereo BT headset) and just press answer, all audio sound come to your headset.

note: to xphone or kind of, upgrade WM5 for HTC Typhoon/Sonata/Feeler/Amadeus

here : http://ronswens.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=4

thanks

Qprett

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Pardon me if I have asked an old question which was already answered.

Has anyone got the following combination to work with Windows Media Player

-Windows Mobile 5.0 on Palm 750v

-Plantronix Voyager 510 BT headset (its a mono, not stereo)

I tried all the solutions listed in this thread: A2DP_cab.zip, BTToggle and Bluetunes.

None of them worked.

Always the WM player switches back to the phone speaker after about 10 seconds.

If anyone got it working, please let me know

thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

anyone has any idea why bluecast

doesnt do the trick

on my imate jam

no support from them...pfff

help will be greatly appriciated

i want wirless music very badly :)

• 3 months later...
Guest thereal1969

I have an Audiovox PPC 6600 with Windows Media Player 10. I've downloaded Bluetunes but don't know where to drop it. I've read your other recommendations for smartphones but that hasn't worked for me - I even tried to drop it in the Program folders - no joy. What do you recommend?

Guest thereal1969

Did anyone every help you with this - I need the exact same thing worked out.

Hi!!!

I tried to run Bluetunes on my Pocket Pc PPC6600 by audiovox.

The program don't show icon so i can not click on enable and disable!!!

It run windows mobile 2003

Somebody have and idee???

Also i can not find cdial.exe on my PPC6600!!!!!

Help me please!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest elback
[456]bluetunes_screen1.gif

File Name :: BlueTunes

Author :: supbro

Category :: Tools - Fun

Description ::

Use your Bluetooth headset to listen to MP3's with Windows Media player. VB.NET Source code included!

Updated Wed, Mar 16 2005 11:04 am

View File

can i use this in my t-mbile dash? using the motorola h700 bluetooh headset?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.