I am using Audiovox SMT5600 with Jabra BT-250v. It took me a while to get it to work so here it goes:
1) Unzip the Bluetunes
2) Create all a new folder and rename it "Bluetunes"
3) Drop all the unzip files in the folder
4) Move the "Bluetunes" folder into File Manager/Storage/My Documents in your cellphone
5) Execute the Bluetunes file
6) Soft boot your phone and turn off your BT headset
7) Turn on your phone
8) Enable your Bluetunes
9) Activate BT-250v
10) Play your songs on WM10
I realize this work when I am able the hear the clicking noise everytime you scroll. Instead of hearing it on the speaker, I heard it through my BT-250v.
i have an imate SP3 model.
recently i have upgraded the software.
details as below
i.e operator- 220.127.116.11
Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
Version 4.21.1088(Build 15045.2.6.0)
i have downloaded bluetunes exe file & enabled that in my mobile as specified in this forum.
still songs not coming via bluetooth,but only through phone speakers.
i'm using bluetooth Jabra BT-250v model.
is this becoz of my latest software upgradation?
thanks in advance