• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

cycotc

cycotc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:MPx220

I have a problem with my mpx220, I change the case following this guide http://www.cnn.cn/mp...instruction.htm, but when remove the first cover, jump out a pieze like a litle magnetic cube. I finish the rest of guide and when to put in their place the first cover I don't find any place to put the little magnet cube. Try to close and all is ok, but now, the extern screen is inverted and the call dont hangup when close the clam, any idea about this, or knows where ti put the little magnetic cube...

ok, I have got the answer for this one. if you go back to the page you used to guide your case change, lit is visible on the 16th, 19th, and 20th pics. 19 and 20 are the best. Look at the screw hole on the top right side of the phone. That little white looking square is the magnet that makes your phone shut off on closing the clam.

I have a question for you... or anyone else. I will copy my HoFo post.

"Hello All,

I just changed the case on my mpx220 and a magnet fell out. Actually, it clung to the other magnet, and now I can't figure out where it goes.

There is a magnet under the faceplate on the upper right corner, next to the screw thread. the magnet that fell out is a bit smaller, but doesn't seem to have a spot that holds it still.

I have searched around on the web and found no good pictures to show where it goes. there is a pretty good picture tutorial on cnn.cn, but all pics have seemed to fall short.

The only problem with this phone is that the internal speaker isn't working. I figured that this must have been where it came from, but I can't find any evidence that this is the case.

Does anyone have any ideas?"

Edited by cycotc, 31 October 2007 - 03:10 PM.

goblin999

goblin999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I don't know if you found the answer or not, but that little magnet is what lets the phone know that the cover is closed!! It's place is near the hinge of the phone. There's a small place there where it fits perfectly. If you try passing the magnet through that area, with the phone turned on, you'll see that the screen turns white and then it turns off!!
Hope this helps.

I have a problem with my mpx220, I change the case following this guide http://www.cnn.cn/mp...instruction.htm, but when remove the first cover, jump out a pieze like a litle magnetic cube. I finish the rest of guide and when to put in their place the first cover I don't find any place to put the little magnet cube. Try to close and all is ok, but now, the extern screen is inverted and the call dont hangup when close the clam, any idea about this, or knows where ti put the little magnetic cube...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users