21 replies to this topic

hadimhd

hadimhd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null
hi,
i have a laptop and i get a hpsetup signal. But there is no parkings etc.,. My house is not surrounded with city. I also get a speedstream(ADSL wireless modem) signal. when the signal of hpsetup increases the signal of speedstream also increases. both the speed stream and hpsetup is noy password protected. and i can acess it. but when i connect's to speedstream it remains at "waiting for the network to get ready.

jburkholder

jburkholder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null
Good Afternoon,

I realize that this thread is dead, but it has been one of the only half decent sources of information I have found about this hpsetup problem. Most of the reply's I noticed seem to dicuss a solid connection to this hpsetup. This is not the case for me at all. One of these hpsetups appears and has a strong signal for about 2 seconds then never has connection again. a few min later another one appears and has a strong connection for a few seconds the disapears. Each time it is hpsetup but has a diff mac address. There are about 60-65 that have appeared like this since 8:30 est thismorning (its now 1:45 pm est). Anyone tell me what might be causing this? im pretty sure its not my own signal because if it was then it should be the same mac address each time and we've identified everything else in our office building that might be causing it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Burkholder
Kandersteg, Inc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users