Credit goes to Buster1979 of www.sda-forum.de
here is what he says and instructions Translated from german
Surprise! It goes finally loosely....! YES! You can do finally ZOCKEN!!
I poste here straight times contents of the Readme.txt here purely:
Pocket main header bit SP2003 - Alpha 3
1. You must copy the files ABSOLUTE into the following listing: "\Storage\My Documents\PH \". otherwise does not function to pocket main header bits!
2. Copied into the same listing your D64 Files (other formats at present yet are not supported!)
there are 2.1 plays massively under www.c64.com
3. The file opens "PHSP2003.cfg" (goes believes I with any supplementary product line for Smartphones)
3.1 alternative can work on you also the file at your PC and rueberkopieren
4. Writes now to the file names your D64 Files there purely (e.g. ghostbusters.d64)
5. Now PocketHobbitSP2003 starts
6. The left soft key for LOAD "*", presses 8, 1
7. (for a long time) to the program is loaded and the Cursos waits again appears
8. Presses * for RUN
9. Zockt the game; -)
10. Terminates the emulator over the right soft keys
11. A feedback writes me. The fewer feedbacks I get, the more improbably the advancement; -)
11. My E-Mail address: Mail@Christian Schlatter.de
- left soft key: Load "*", 8, 1
- asterisks (= "*"): RUN
- Joystick: As had
- pressure on Joystick: RETURN or SPACE (I could not find out yet)
- right soft key: Terminate
- number of 9: FIRE
EDIT: Apparent 9 is not the FIRE Button, but the left soft key!!!
- most important feature: One can zocken finally; -)
- D64 Dateiunterstuetzung
- terminating the program by right soft key key
So, I hope, it have very much fun thereby and write properly me feedback (you want nevertheless still surely a keyboard entry )
For questions and suggestions I am to you gladly at the disposal.
Here again my E-Mail: Mail@Christian Schlatter.de
Download Here http://www.sda-forum...ttachmentid=458
I have tried it and my game loaded but as I was out and didnt have the instruction I couldn't start the game.
Edited by agent.m, 09 April 2005 - 07:02 PM.