Cases for the HTC Magician

Guest MitchellO

Guest magicbbird

Hello all, new to this place.

Anyway, I have both Boxwave one and another from Capcase (don't have link handy now).

Boxware silicon case is thinner, so be careful when inserting or taking your device out, you can tear that thing apart. Capcase one is thicker and stronger, and add a bit more thickness overall.

Both have screen protecter, but Capcase's design is much better: the screen won't come loose easily, and there is a clip-on hole (don't know how to describe) to lock the screen in place while closed.

Hope it helps.

I would like to find a good metal case, though.

Guest calle
I'll let you know how it works out when i get it. (may not reach me for another week or more though)

I got the cover one since i carry my jam in my pocket... no need for a clip and the cover will gaurd agaisnt crushing pressures on the screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the flip-top silicone one from Boxwave. At first I didn't think I was going to keep the flip-top but I did. And the flip-top has som dents in it so I'm glad I did.

Overall i love the case, not to much dust and dirt on it and i've had for about four or five weeks. Only thing I miss is a sdcard-holder (Nice tip about sliding the card inside the skin!).

The case/skin: http://www.boxwave.com/products/flexiskin/...ek-s100_537.htm

I also have this screenprotection from boxwave: http://www.boxwave.com/products/cleartouch...ek-s100_537.htm and it's great!

(Would love if more people linked to pictures of their cases!)

Edit: Didn't see the second page of this thread before I posted.... Sorry... :oops:

Edited by calle

Guest is2005

I received this case today from brando:

http://mobile.brando.com.hk/BWxdaIIMiniLeatherHardCase.php

So far I am happy with it, very good protection and it does not really add much to the size, the best thing about it is that you can make/receive a call without taking the phone out of the case, the screen cover is hard plastic so if you need to use the stylus you will will need to uncover the screen first, cost me $39 (£21) including delivery.

I am also using Martin Fields screen protector, got it from ebay, very good and has a glossy finish

Edited by is2005

• 2 weeks later...
Guest newmoomin

I dont use a case at all! Im fed up with adding cases to things and keeping them in perfect condition. I have had my MDA now for a couple of months and its still in perfect condition. If i look after it, it wont look too bad, and i dont have teh extra bulk of a case, orr spoil the looks. If i crack the screen, its insurred. If i sctahc it to hell in 6 months or so, then its only another 4 months to live with it6 intil i get a new phone on contract.

Thats what i have come up with anyway. Got myself an alu case when i got the phone, but just could be bothered with it.

Guest MitchellO

besides, the metal case is SUPER scratch resistant. never had a pda with such a good case (gotta love that metal!!!).