SimpleSmartphone

Guest SimpleSmartphone

Guest SimpleSmartphone

[635]SimpleSmartphone.jpg

File Name :: SimpleSmartphone

Author :: SimpleSmartphone

Category :: Scenic Nature

Description ::

Designed for Windows Mobile Smartphone 2003, SimpleSmartphone Homescreen implements only the best functionality to maximize your productivity and keep your Smartphone homescreen looking clean and simple. SimpleSmartphone implements Plugins from Smartmonitor and RichieM. Check out the screenshot.

SimpleSmartphone Homescreen implements the following Windows and third-party plugins:

- Icon Bar

- MRU (Most Recently Used)

- Calendar

- Messaging (Email) (SMS)

- RichieM's Alarm Plugin (Third Party)

- Smartmonitor Plugin (Third Party)

- All Day Event

- Missed Calls

- VoiceMail

- Carrier

View File

Guest DomConway

I like this homescreen a lot, nice one!

I have a question/suggestion tho - would it be possible to reduce the opacity of the selection bar rather than having it a solid colour? It would be nice to be able to see the icon on the left and the background through the bar. For example below where the appointments line is highlighted, it'd be cool if the Outlook icon on the left showed.

SPV-2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BAZIL71

Excuse me,

Will anyone pls explain what does the yellow star mean..? By the way; this homescreen is EXCELLENT buddy... Thanks ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest extravagant
[635]SimpleSmartphone.jpg</a>

File Name :: SimpleSmartphone

Author :: SimpleSmartphone

Category :: Scenic Nature

Description ::

Designed for Windows Mobile Smartphone 2003, SimpleSmartphone Homescreen implements only the best functionality to maximize your productivity and keep your Smartphone homescreen looking clean and simple.  SimpleSmartphone implements Plugins from Smartmonitor and RichieM.  Check out the screenshot.

SimpleSmartphone Homescreen implements the following Windows and third-party plugins:

- Icon Bar

- MRU (Most Recently Used)

- Calendar

- Messaging (Email) (SMS)

- RichieM's Alarm Plugin (Third Party)

- Smartmonitor Plugin (Third Party)

- All Day Event

- Missed Calls

- VoiceMail

- Carrier

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very nice and sleek

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SimpleSmartphone

The yellow star is simply the All Day Event field. I was having trouble coming up with an icon so I just chose a star. If you have something better I could integrate it.

Excuse me,

Will anyone pls explain what does the yellow star mean..? By the way; this homescreen is EXCELLENT buddy... Thanks :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest SimpleSmartphone

You have to modify the XML file which defines all the formatting for the homescreen

how can i change the font size?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest SimpleSmartphone

No homescreens right now but if you would like to see a homescreen then send me a picture.

Is there any difference background screens for this?

thanks in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest SayGoDJ

Hey i was wondering could i go ahaead and put a home screen up that i just made. i was unable to start my own thread so heres nothin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.