Whats your favourate homescreen?

Guest agent.m

Guest agent.m

I'ts become a favourate passtime at the moment designing homescreens.I do take imspiration from website other peoples homescreen designs pictures I see. I've noticed a few things when monitoring downloads of my own and others work on smartphone sites and found on.........

1 whats not hot on one site is on another

2 sometimes the subject matter is more appealing than the actual design (i.e. half naked women ;) )

A homescreen lifespan lasts about a week with me and im quite critical about my own homescreens. I just wondered which are the Modaco members favourate homescreens that they keep on their phone. Please include the designer if possible :D

I'll start..........

Manu - Vice City by Emmanuel Gavoille

0909 Kitty by 0909

Kl1wdr - Rachel by Kleinweder

Kl1wdr - Christina Milian by Kleinweder

Zaap - ipod.purple by zaap

Guest Disco Stu

Best PPC PE skin for my Jam is 'Lucas Radebe' by uh....Disco Stu :D

On my C500 I'm cycling through Pzee's animated aquarium skins. I love them. Must be a different Pzee who did the Dancing Baby one ;)

If I have to name an all-time favourite though it would be Varyoh's 'World' skin on LeMondeDuSkin.

http://www.lemondeduskin.com/skins_auteur....2&id_auteur=160

The depth of colour, the simplicity yet functionality...

It just looks gorgeous on any Smartphone :D

Guest agent.m
:oops:  Explain ?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rough translation "Strange I use both as Homescreens" ;)

ps im a Kleinweder fan. But I give respect to Emmanuel Gavoille for his style of designing simple but effective. I always seem to go back to Manu - Vice City homescreen in the end :D

Bestiole is a good screen. You can deny Thierry Muller has made some good designs its just the lcd things arent my cup of char as we say up norf :D

Edited by agent.m

Guest anonymous1

Search the computers section on Modaco for Tudor's Apple Theme

Very Utilitarian, especially if used with SmartMonitor or Fizz Traveller PlugIns

Haven't changed skins since I installed this one

All I need is a brushed aluminium look or Panther look and it'd be'kewl'

Guest agent.m
Search the computers section on Modaco for Tudor's Apple Theme

Very Utilitarian, especially if used with SmartMonitor or Fizz Traveller PlugIns

Haven't changed skins since I installed this one

All I need is a brushed aluminium look or Panther look and it'd be'kewl'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i remember that one. its a nice skin. at the moment i've had my Amerie (1-thing) skin for 3 days without changing dont know if i'll bother uploading as its an aquired taste

post-1806-1114801753_thumb.gif

Guest extravagant
yeah i remember that one. its a nice skin. at the moment i've had my Amerie (1-thing) skin for 3 days without changing dont know if i'll bother uploading as its an aquired taste

post-1806-1114801753_thumb.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice nice

Guest BigLee1
I'ts become a favourate passtime at the moment designing homescreens.I do take imspiration from website other peoples homescreen designs pictures I see. I've noticed a few things when monitoring downloads of my own and others work on smartphone sites and found on.........

1 whats not hot on one site is on another

2 sometimes the subject matter is more appealing than the actual design (i.e. half naked women  ;) )

A homescreen lifespan lasts about a week with me and im quite critical about my own homescreens. I just wondered which are the Modaco members favourate homescreens that they keep on their phone. Please include the designer if possible  ;)

I'll start..........

Manu - Vice City by Emmanuel Gavoille

0909 Kitty by 0909

Kl1wdr - Rachel by Kleinweder

Kl1wdr - Christina Milian by Kleinweder

Zaap - ipod.purple by zaap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can we see these themes? Are they on Modaco or http://www.lemondeduskin.com/?

Guest BigLee1
Best PPC PE skin for my Jam is 'Lucas Radebe' by uh....Disco Stu  ;)

On my C500 I'm cycling through Pzee's animated aquarium skins. I love them. Must be a different Pzee who did the Dancing Baby one  ;)

If I have to name an all-time favourite though it would be Varyoh's 'World' skin on LeMondeDuSkin.

http://www.lemondeduskin.com/skins_auteur....2&id_auteur=160

The depth of colour, the simplicity yet functionality...

It just looks gorgeous on any Smartphone  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have popped along and looked at the skins you have listed and i agree. They're fantastique!!

Is there anyway of changing the language back to english?

Guest Disco Stu

You'd have to edit the xml file I assume.

Wordpad will open up the file and it should be easy enough to re-write the text you want to change.

Not that I've ever done it myself though !

Guest agent.m
You'd have to edit the xml file I assume.

Wordpad will open up the file and it should be easy enough to re-write the text you want to change.

Not that I've ever done it myself though !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never thought of that thanks. there were some aliayah homescreens I liked but were in french.

Guest agent.m
nice nice

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'll upload it now then??? should be ready by tommorrow. At least one person will have it. To be honest I still got this screen. with the ringtone to go with it 8)

• 2 months later...
Guest confused and hungover

i have to say i'm a fan of namiran who posts on this site, he does some nice screens with icons... showed me how to make them too. gotta give RJ credit for screens, and of course ME!

Guest ollnie

This is my favorite, a rebuilt Facade homescreen with Smartmonitor made by myself 8) (just love those plugins) with a bg picture from my backyard

Thanx and respct to the people at SBSH and Smartphinger :)

post-51234-1120687040_thumb.jpg

I really like the Vice City one that was mentioned before, but I like my current one just a bit better...

The Homer Jay theme Here...

It's just very cool because it's Homer and yeah... nice color scheme.

I do miss some of the functionality for the homescreen though, like a small list of previously opened programs, but I like the layout enough to overlook that.

Guest Crunchy Dew
Here's my current favorite:

capkoth9ye.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey sracer,

Where can i get that King Of The Hill theme,it looks sweet!

Cheers,

CrunchyDew

That King of The Hill is really nicely layed out... Only problem is his face being covered by the icon...

Here's my favorite, which was made by me and has Facade installed...

post-3841-1121634429_thumb.gif