pDOSBox 0.63-p1

Guest pdosbox

Guest pdosbox

DOSBox 0.63 has been known to be one of the most DOS-compatible DOS emulator around, probably second only to bochs. All my old DOS apps can run happily on DOSBox 0.63. Well done to the DOSBox team.

I have recently ported DOSBox 0.63 on my PPC, and it work well except the graphics rendering is a bit too slow, probably due to the SDL port. I intend to fix this for the second release.

I call it pdosbox, and it is available for download at http://www.geocities.com/pdosbox/

Enjoy.

pdosbox

Guest pdosbox

pDOSBox should also run on the smartphone, but probably need a virtual display driver like Nyditot, if the smartphone don't have QVGA screen. Also, since most smartphones don't have touchsceens, smartphone users will initially need to run pdosbox in mapper mode ("dosbox -startmapper") to map various key combinations into a set of keyboard events.

Can somebody with smartphone please verify this?

Thanks

pdosbox

Guest pdosbox
Your website is dead ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Upon prouti's comment, I checked and discovered that geocities free web hosting only allows 150 MB per day of traffic, enforced hourly by checking for 150/24 = 6.25 MB of traffic......

My apology to those who cannot access.

At this point, I have to make an appeal to anyone with a web host, and willing to host this small static site. I am on a shoe-string budget here.

Thanks

Wall

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kibou
Upon prouti's comment, I checked and discovered that geocities free web hosting only allows 150 MB per day of traffic, enforced hourly by checking for 150/24 = 6.25 MB of traffic......

My apology to those who cannot access.

At this point, I have to make an appeal to anyone with a web host, and willing to host this small static site.  I am on a shoe-string budget here.

Thanks

Wall

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Wall,

I'm a huge fan of DosBox and related projects and would love to help in any way I can.

I run a design & hosting company and would gladly provide hosting for your project. [perhaps even some webdesign at some point :-) ]

Also, I own a number of PPCs both Windows Mobile 2002 and 2003 SE and would be glad to contribute my services in testing builds for you.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

-Paul

• 4 weeks later...