OurColony.net

Guest bosshogg

Guest bosshogg

anyone up for joining a MoDaCo colony for this game?

It appears to be some kind of "I love bees" type thing, this time for XBOX 2. I think once you get in you get puzzles that the members of the Colony need to figure out.

Anyhow I've created a MoDaCo colony, but need more members to progress, so if you're up for it go along to www.ourcolony.net. You need to get past the first screen though - which is a little puzzle in itself. Once past that, click "join a colony" and type in the MoDaCo colony password which is 34838351. After that...I've no idea...

Guest muff

yup - I've tried anagrams (not sure if that applies to numbers) of 1234 and then morse code anagrams

anyone any other bright ideas?

also tried Starsign names

Edited by muff

Guest bosshogg

no matter what I type in, I get the following:

"You have not met the challenge. Use your colony to solve the puzzle."

Do you get that too muff?

Guest bosshogg

ok, I got it. You can draw three straight lines between the stars, so that each star is on a line and the three lines meet in the center. Now if you draw concentric circles from the centre, so that each dot meets the circumference of one of the circles you get 10 rings. This represents the orbits of the nine planets in the solar system - and a tenth one, known as "planet x", which was the answer. ;)

Don't know what happens next though, I got a link to an image representing the "truth"...

Edited by bosshogg