Retractable Earphones

Guest SO3

Guest spidermunky
Does anybody know where I can get some Retractable Earphones or can anybody recommend any? Cheers in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would be curious to find out if there is a version that lets you use a normal headphone set. but has a retractable extender bitty. Any one seen one of them?

Greg

Guest spidermunky

Let us know how you get on. I wish there was something like this for a normal set of earbud style headphones. Especially as I spend thirty quid on mine.

The Javoedge ones look good, but the actual bits that go in your ear look a bit iffy.

We need to petition Sony to make some thing like this. ;)

Greg

Guest chucky.egg

I've got some of those Javo ones (Proporta branded, but look virtually identical)

They're great, but the winding mechanism does tend to jam every 1 in 10 uses after a while. You have to pull them out and retract them again a few times to sort it out.

Sound quality isn't amazing, but plenty good enough for listening on the train.

Guest chucky.egg

That looks quite good, I like the interchangable headphones idea with the mic still attached.

Keep us posted if you find a UK supplier.

$26USD is about £13 I think

Guest spidermunky

Afraid I can't seem to find a UK seller. The company I mentioned apparently has a UK distribution centre though so I'll probably just order from them.

Does the Magician have a wonky headphone port like the Blue Angel? Or will it be safe to order the normal SPV adaptor?

Thanks,

Greg

Guest kuli_s

Take a look at product PXDAA - which I bought in my SPV days and have lost : looks like I need to get another one!

http://pc-mobile.net/xda.htm

I think this is the ultimate adapter to allow you to use high street headphones. My tip is to shortern your high street headphones by cutting or tieing so that you have a cool retractable unit with much better sound and the ability to make calls!