HOWTO: Annoy other forum users

Guest beersoft

Guest beersoft

HOWTO: Annoy the other forum user!

here is a quick and easy guide to boost your post count and annoy all the sane forum users

tip one: quote the entire post, and not add anything

tip two: quote the entire post, and add "LOL" or ":);):)" or something else that doesn't add to the descussion

TIP THREE: TYPE THINGS IN UPPER CASE, IT HELPS GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS

Tip four: TyPe ThInGs In MiXeD CaSe, YoU kNoW iT mAkEs SeNsE

tip five: ignore anything that doesn't directly involve your street/town/country, everywhere else must be rubish else you would live there

tip six: spel thngs bafly, yor funy reply neds to b psted aspa n prof reding si 4 wimps

tip seven: have a sig that is longer than 90% of your posts, and sticking huge flash animations in it makes it all the better

tip eight: your opinion counts, dont read the first post, just reply anyway

if we can all follow those tips, nothing will ever get in the way of your post count and enjoyment of the forum

later

Owen

Guest Spanglimungus

here is a quick and easy guide to boost your post count and annoy all the sane forum users

tip two: quote the entire post, and add "LOL" or ":);):)" or something else that doesn't add to the descussion

TIP THREE:  TYPE THINGS IN UPPER CASE, IT HELPS GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS

tip five: ignore anything that doesn't directly involve your street/town/country, everywhere else must be rubish else you would live there

tip six: spel thngs bafly, yor funy reply neds to b psted aspa n prof reding si 4 wimps

tip seven: have a sig that is longer than 90% of your posts, and sticking huge flash animations in it makes it all the better

if we can all follow those tips, nothing will ever get in the way of your post count and enjoyment of the forum

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:shock: :shock: :shock: ;)

Guest beersoft
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like what you have done there, taken my quality advice and used it to its full effect

/me feels good as he has done some edumecatin

later

Owen

Guest beersoft

just a quick "put your ass in the know"

just in case anyone thinks im taking pot shots at them, im not, this is just a general observation of the world of fourms and things

and we all know some of you have had thoughts like that ;)

later

Owen

"if your thinking what im thinking, go wash your mind out with soapy water"

Guest Confused Stu

I've found a really good way to boost your poll count - just add a reply quoting a post without adding anything to it! ;)

Guest Confused Stu

Also, don't forget that if you have any corrections you need to make to one of your posts - don't edit the last post, JUST ADD A NEW ONE!

That way, not only do you look much more involved in the conversation (when you actually added nothing and looked like a pleb) but your poll count goes through the roof! ;)

Guest awarner [MVP]

Gets my vote ;)

Beery your guide is invaluble as usual and is a lesson to us all ;)

Guest simon211175

I was going to just say that this is funny, but then I realised that if I left it at that then my post would be a lot shorter than my signature - so I've had to add a bit of stuff in to just pad things out and stop me from looking like I'm just trying to get my post count up. There, no not even that is enough is it? Maybe I could add something witty to this but then again I'd have to put it in CAPITALS to make sure people read it amongst all this uselessness. I guess I'll just..........have.........to..........pad.....my..........post..............out

...............a.......

.........bit............to................make...........it.............appear..

............longer.

There, I think that should do it. Nice work Beersoft ;)

Guest drblow

The problem may be that the people who read these kinds of threads are the people who are annoyed by daft posts, not the people who are making the daft posts! :twisted:

Guest Disco Stu

Hell, I'm going to steal the idea and post in News !

;)

sorry Marc, not aimed at you - just realised the implications.. :oops: )

Guest nedge2k

TIP THREE:  TYPE THINGS IN UPPER CASE, IT HELPS GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS

later

Owen

I FINK DIS IS R3ALLY GD. WLL DUN SMIRNOF

Guest beersoft

/me starts grading the replys

yoos, good use of the quote feature a+

harrelson, pisquee and nedge, good use of not spelling and missing words out, a-

both stu's , nice lack of use of of the edit button a+

and spanglymungus, i want to see you after class

later

Owen

Guest i_oWn_u
You can annoy them by posting off the subject or free post alot in the thread talking about trash

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

add that to the book... ;)

Guest beersoft

ok, so now you have ruined the vibe of this fine howto with your stupid "ME TOO!!!" style posting

some days i dont know why i bother

later

Owen

"irc tip number 275) don't join a channel and demand to be opped, it makes you look like a moron"