GPC Starwars 1 Animated Homescreen

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

[707]sw1.gif

File Name :: GPC Starwars 1 Animated Homescreen

Author :: pzee

Category :: Animated

Description ::

I hope Starwars fans will enjoy this animated homescreen.

;)

View File

Important reminders:

1. Download the file first using the 'View File' link above.

2. Extract the contents of the zip file on a single folder. There should be 2 exe files inside the folder.

3. Click on "Click.Me.To.Install.exe" to install the homescreen.

4. Restart device.

Guest martin

You're getting better at these pzee ;)

I also like the other two starwars homescreens and they all loop perfectly.

Nice work ;)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Thanks so much martin! ;)

Allow me to thank also Billy of madbeetle dot com for helping me out with the ini file of this particular homescreen. I almost lost my mind trying to come up with a setup launcher for this. The only file which failed to load when packed into CAB. :shock:

So there you have it, Starwars EIII File 3 animated homescreen...Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pugdaddy

I isntalled yor file and it worked perfectly on my SMT5600. I don't see the animation though after the reboot. It did change the date like you said it would. I'm on Cingular, does that matter?

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
I isntalled yor file and it worked perfectly on my SMT5600.  I don't see the animation though after the reboot.  It did change the date like you said it would.  I'm on Cingular, does that matter?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, Welcome to MoDaCo.

Have you installed the madbeetle animation plugin? Download the demo plugin from:

http://www.madbeetle.com/homescreen_page1.html

Guest pugdaddy

No I had not. I just now did and ran the .cab and rebooted my phone. Is this all I need to do now?(Thanks for the help by the way, I am a newbie) :cry:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Once the plugin and animated HS are installed, double check if you have selected 'Starwars 1 AHS' as your homescreen layout.

Its on Settings > Home Screen > Home screen layout. Hit Done.

post-12251-1117641002_thumb.jpg

Guest pugdaddy

I checked all that and still I don't get an animation. I wonder if I need to install the animation again of if I did something wrong with the plug-in. Is there a way to check?

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hmmm. Check if you have this DLL inside \Storage\Program Files\MBAnimPlug. If you dont have it then I suggest you re-install the plugin.

post-12251-1117642057_thumb.jpg

...or you can uninstall all animated HS-related stuffs, restart device then begin with plugin installation followed by animated HS installation.

Guest Confucious

pzee - you do some great animated homescreens but seem to have stopped using the MRU plugin which is one I can't live without.

Any chance of some more with MRU?

Thanks

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
pzee - you do some great animated homescreens but seem to have stopped using the MRU plugin which is one I can't live without.

Any chance of some more with MRU?

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will consider that on my next project. Maybe I can include options for date and time plugin OR MRU plugin. Will see. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.