Solitaire

Guest Magnetic_dud

Guest Magnetic_dud

Usually on microsoft solitaire, users can select which type of game play, with 3 cards or 1 card. Here, on wm2003 you can select 3 cards only. There's a workaroung? I browsed the registry but I didn't found any related keys.... ;)

Guest Jamma14

No there isn't and you're a wimp if you play solitaire with one card drawing instead of three - it means you can do it basically every time. Three's better, it's more of a challenge ;)

Guest nIghtorius
i play for relax not for stressing myself

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

3 cards draw is also relaxing.. just go on and pick the card you need with 3 card draw.. be sure not to miss anything important because on the next draw you might not get it ;)

Guest Jamma14

Yeh but you shouldn't go for every card - that's the challenge. If there's one card you really need then keep a count of how many you are taking out so that it will come up the next time round.

O and magnetic_dud soz if I offended you mate, wasn't meaning to, just reckon 3 card is a much better game is all! ;)

• 2 years later...
Guest Magnetic_dud

i reopen this topic opened 3 years ago by me

it's possible that in 5 years, from windows smartphone 2002 to windows mobile standard 6, microsoft hasn't found the time to add the "1 card option"?

in ppc version there is!

still no way to modify it?

i can't believe how it's still crippled the smartphone os

(i bought it again, hearing great improvements in wm6, but...)