4 replies to this topic

yoos

yoos

YEEESS!! MoDaCo Plus Rules!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile USA SDA
I came to the forum today by clicking a link in an email I received from a subscribed topic. I then made two replies to the topic. I then clicked 'View New Posts' and only two items showed up, which I know is incorrect.... :shock: :cry:

This is the main way I visit MoDaCo, by clicking View New Posts to see what's new...

squall

squall

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones
its never worked very well, and unless you only browse using the view new posts button it tends to foget whats new and whats not

Regards
Ian

Dr_StrangeTrick

Dr_StrangeTrick

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Devices:HD2 flashed with WP7
Not being funny but this has always been a bugbear for me as well as sometimes I will click on a topic and it will timeout or some other problem will happen, then when I refresh and go to show new posts the list is empty :shock:

When that happens its a nightmare to find where you where by going through the forums manually :cry:

As the forum is undergoing a facelift what about an option that allows you to see which posts have been posted during a certain period, something like...

Attached File  Sample.bmp   131.83KB   60 downloads

I am sure we are not alone and that everyone at some point has a hiccup of some sort which causes them to loose their place. What about it :?:

Edited by Dr_StrangeTrick, 22 May 2005 - 05:57 AM.

Giffgaff the network run by you

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,350 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Unfortunately there are some complex issues with the way Invision Power Board (out platform) handles read / unread posts atm.

I anticipate this will be greatly improved in the next release, and when me upgrade to that, I will revisit the 'new posts'.

'Active in last x minutes' is interesting tho... will have a ponder on that one ;)

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Dr_StrangeTrick

Dr_StrangeTrick

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Devices:HD2 flashed with WP7
Cant wait ;)

Giffgaff the network run by you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users