Power Button on SPC M2000

Guest egghead101

Guest egghead101

HI People,

Just go my new replacement M2000 and everything is good except the Power Button. It works to dim screen and switch unit back on but I cannot power off with it. If I want the screen to switch off I have to create a button in BatteryPro or let the 1 minute tick by before putting it in my pocket.

Any ideas??? :?: :?:

Guest JTHM

No doubt I'm teaching granny to suck eggs (a habit of mine - sorry!) but on mine (2 weeks old) a quick press turns the screen off and a long press dims the screen.

Guest egghead101
No doubt I'm teaching granny to suck eggs (a habit of mine - sorry!) but on mine (2 weeks old) a quick press turns the screen off and a long press dims the screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes the Power Button does turn the screen off on yours but not on mine. Its very annoying. I have to wait a minute or Omega Powertask it.....

Edited by egghead101

Guest justsomeone

hello all,

..er, from the title of this topic i think i can safely say the problem is due to your device being a fake device... i mean, spc m2000 ? no wonder it's not working properly... <coughs>

..don't think i helped much did i ? :oops:

Guest geekycomputerdork
hello all,

..er, from the title of this topic i think i can safely say the problem is due to your device being a fake device... i mean, spc m2000 ? no wonder it's not working properly... <coughs>

..don't think i helped much did i ?  :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate to be a bother but it's very likely the individual may have not checked his spelling. I don't know about you but on my keyboard the V is next to the C i'm sure it was an honest mistake unless I'm just missing something clearly obvious.

Guest justsomeone
I hate to be a bother but it's very likely the individual may have not checked his spelling.  I don't know about you but on my keyboard the V is next to the C i'm sure it was an honest mistake unless I'm just missing something clearly obvious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<laughs quietly> ;)

Guest justsomeone

sarcasm (sa:kæzem) n 1. mocking, comtemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult. 2 the use or tone of such language. [C16: from Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to rend the flesh, from sarx flesh]

;)