joustick replacement

Guest darz

Guest darz

:?:

HELLO TO EVERYBODY,

i have my spv's e200 joustick working badly and i was wondering if their is a way to fix it??

Does anybody ever replaced its joustick itself??

Is their a way to fix this ansious problem, i realy love this phone and i do not want to buy another

THANG YOU ALL !!

Guest Laser_iCE
:?:

HELLO TO EVERYBODY,

i have my spv's e200  joustick working badly and i was wondering if their is a way to fix it??

Does anybody ever replaced its joustick itself??

Is their a way to fix this ansious problem, i realy love this phone and i do not want to buy another

THANG YOU ALL !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey mate, I recently replaced mine myself. Unfortunately, there isn't really an easy way to do it unless you can get your hands on a secondhand phone that has been damaged in some way that didn't affect the joystick. I bought one off ebay for AU$100 (including postage), the guy had sat on it in his back pocket, and so the screen had cracked. The panel that they keypad sits on has two screws holding it down onto the phone. Provided that you can take your phone apart, and you have another key panel, you are able to do it ;) But apart from that, there is no conventional fix that will do it.

Note: Do NOT try and twist it -- I did that, and totally broke my joystick.

Guest darz
Hey mate, I recently replaced mine myself. Unfortunately, there isn't really an easy way to do it unless you can get your hands on a secondhand phone that has been damaged in some way that didn't affect the joystick. I bought one off ebay for AU$100 (including postage), the guy had sat on it in his back pocket, and so the screen had cracked. The panel that they keypad sits on has two screws holding it down onto the phone. Provided that you can take your phone apart, and you have another key panel, you are able to do it ;) But apart from that, there is no conventional fix that will do it.

Note: Do NOT try and twist it -- I did that, and totally broke my joystick.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi , i realy do appreciate the answear,

What is it with hthis phone that they didn't liked and they put it out of the market ,i just dont get it anyway,i realy thank you and i beleive i am going to do the same think you did.

have a nice day

Guest pixelpro
Hi everyone too

i have the same problem does anyone have a guide to taking the handset apart

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

searched the site and found a tutorial cheers guys