MoDaCo Plus to increase in price

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Here we go then... Click the button below to pay via NoChex. You don't even need to be registered with NoChex to use it it seems, which is pretty darned cool.

Please ensure you are logged in as the username you wish to activate before clicking the button (there's some fancy username passthrough stuff going on you see...)

paymeanimated.gif

;)

P

Guest tsutton
You don't even need to be registered with NoChex to use it it seems, which is pretty darned cool.

Yeah, that's why I like NoChex and is very useful!

Guest TigerNet
I have decided that the new cost of 'MoDaCo Plus' will be £34.99, and will take effect this Friday (10th June).

In addition, 'MoDaCo AdFree' will be launching at the same time, priced at £7.99.

It will offer a lower donation tier for those that wish to support the site, but with the only benefit of ad removal.

I hope this sounds OK to everyone ;)

P

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me!!!

:D

Cheers

Nick

Guest nickcornaglia

That is a very reasonable increase indeed.

The more you put into MoDaCo, the more you get out of it. The more you read, post, participate, the more you'll see that Smartphone life without Modaco would be very difficult indeed. This is all thanks to Paul, The mods and Multitude of Posters, Developers, Tweakers and fellow enthusiasts.

It has undoubtedly prolonged and promoted Smartphone use altogether, whether that is officially recognized or not, and in my opinion, communities like this, especially MoDaCo, are solely responsible for their success/growing success.

I have gained many internet friends and aquaintences thanks to this site, and a great wealth of knowledge in many areas as well. This site has introduced me to Smartphones, reintroduced me to PPCs, and has enlightened me to many other things regarding PCs, distant cultures, politics and more.

Thank You Paul, Thank You Mods, Thank You Modaco, Thank You Members and non-members alike (and Microsoft too I guess) for igniting and constantly fueling my obsession with MS Mobile Devices.

Over the past few years...this obsession has cost me a small fortune....what's another few bucks between friends to keep it all alive? ;)

Guest Jacobus
,Jun 6 2005, 14:00]Yes, a year.

I'll be adding NoChex shortly...

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any alternate payment mode for customer who live in the country not listed in Paypal.

Edited by Jacobus

Guest Madeye

Paul, I raise my glass to you... your site has had me addicted for months!

I'd contribute more if it weren't for my pesky girlfriend, I'll try harder to get her off my back so I can come hang out here n chat!

Yes yes so I'm under her thumb :oops: I'm quite happy there tho, it's warm and fuzzy.

Anyway, I've signed up to plus, I was gonna wait till the price increase so I'd be donating more but I'm a lazy student with no money. Maybe I'll donate more in the future.

God this sounds like a speech now, albeit a bad one.

I'd like to thank my I-mate SP3, 1gb MiniSD cards, everyone on Modaco... etc lol.

I need to go to bed, I'm buildin a conservatory in 6 hours time. Probably not the whole thing in one go tho. ;)

I leave a blank line between every sentence I write. Stoopid.

Finally hello to people I know from college that I've seen on here, completely coincidentally, blade001, tankchester. It's a small world after all.

Guest spider

...but I guess it is still only UK people who can sign up for the PLUS memebership...or has it changed .....for exampel I am located in Denmark, but will I be able to sign up and get all the benefits as well :??:

Guest nickcornaglia

Plus is open to everyone, though there are a good amount of UK only Benefits. But there are plenty others available for all.

Guest nickcornaglia

For the life of me, I could have sworn there were more UK ONLY benefits. This seems to be the current list, the only one I see now is the competition giveaways, which are normally UK only, or at least have been for some time now.

Benefit: Register Smart Explorer, get Task Manager FREE!

Benefit: Free Abidia Wireless for Smartphone / PPC

Benefit: FREE NewsBreak from Ilium Software

Benefit: Free Ruttensoft Homescreen Designer

Benefit: FREE Mini Lyrics Magic for Smartphone!

Benefit: HoTMaiL POP3 access

Benefit: 3 FREE games from PDAMill!

Benefit: Free MobiLuck for Smartphone / Pocket PC!

Benefit: Free SBSH Papyrus for Smartphone!

Benefit: Double competition entries

Benefit: Priority event registration

Benefit: Exclusive Viki Neil backdrops

Benefit: Free SmartphoneFind from SyncData

Benefit: 5 free LingvoSoft Dictionaries

Benefit: Free Pocket PC Magazine - May 05

Benefit: $5 discount on Fruit Frolic

Benefit: 25% discount and free delivery at CTShirts.co.uk

Benefit: RJHtml Plugin + Developer Documentation

Benefit: Banner free site

Benefit: FREE Seven Seas from Astraware

Benefit: HipFTP 0.9 Alpha Preview

Benefit: 15% One Off Discount at Handango

Benefit: Proporta 21%/11% Discount!

Benefit: Ladies and Gentlemen, Presenting SMARTANOID!!

Benefit: Semsons 10% Discount!

Benefit: FREE copy of JetPack Jim!

Benefit: 10% Discount at SmartPhone.net

Benefit: Double PM Space

Benefit: No Search Flood Control

Benefit: Double Post Attachment Space

Benefit: 10% discount on unlock service for E200, and MPX200

Benefit: Plus Only Homescreen (MoDaCo 3) for RJHtml Plugin

Benefit: R.S.D. Sync-20% Off For Modaco + Members 2/10/2005-8/10/2005

Benefit: Pong - MoDaCo Plus exclusive free game!

Benefit: Start Menu Replacement (1.14 7-04-04)

Benefit: 10% off at SmartphoneAccessories

Benefit: Exclusive MoDaCo Wear

Benefit: Setup fee waived when you sign up to IzyMail

Benefit: Custom Rank / Title

Guest spider

geeeee is that the whole list...does it really mean that we here in Denmark would get all this stuff as well....sounds just great...BTW how about the magazine...would that be sent from UK to me in DK or how does that work?

Guest spider

well thanks for all the info...I guess the only thing I miss now is a smartphone.....well I HAD one but that went out the window(s)..it was the SPV classic, but for sure the C500 or even C550 seems to be what I am missing.

You re-tune your digi box to get the new channel

now what does that mean :??:

Guest djleekee

I nearly missed the boat! I have been on holidays recently and just got back to find that the prices have gone up!

I registered at 23:00 on June the 9th! Only an hour to go before the deadline finishes! I hope i'm activated before the price goes up LOL

Great site, great people for amazing apps and phones!

Can't wait to become a plusser!

Leekee

Edited by djleekee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.