DeepSkin

Guest Illah

[829]deepskin.gif

File Name :: DeepSkin

Author :: Illah

Category :: Other

Description ::

This skin was originally inspired by adesignprimitive's DeepCity artwork. I took elements from that piece, added in a bunch of my own stuff, and put together this skin. adesignprimitive is credited on the phone branding bar - he/she deserves much credit for this skin as the DeepCity artwork that inspired me is incredible!

Note that the animated GIF screenshot doesn't do the real thing justice! Also this skin requires a restart after the install for all the screens to show properly.

DeepSkin Details

View File

Guest levien26

this is the best skin i have ever seen. i am proud to have it on my phone. 8) ;)

Edited by levien26

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrMagic

Hi, I've got a T-Mobile SDA running on a Qtek 8020 ROM and the skin isn't showing me the provider name, profile and calendar info.

Any ideas? Do I need to install some plugins?

Thanks ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest smart49

for the prob with the t-mobile sda.

change the font size in the xml file on /appdata/home from 11.4 to 11

and the time x position from 55.5 to 56

then the homescreens works perfekt!

Edited by smart49

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Geeraps

I am new here, I have a I930 motorola. How do I install this??? Thanks Gabe.

[829]deepskin.gif

This skin was originally inspired by adesignprimitive's DeepCity artwork. I took elements from that piece, added in a bunch of my own stuff, and put together this skin. adesignprimitive is credited on the phone branding bar - he/she deserves much credit for this skin as the DeepCity artwork that inspired me is incredible!

Note that the animated GIF screenshot doesn't do the real thing justice! Also this skin requires a restart after the install for all the screens to show properly.

DeepSkin Details

View File

• 1 month later...
Guest mikeeey
[829]deepskin.gif

DeepSkin Details

View File

its a good skin, but the backgrounds dont stretch to the very bottom, causing words to colide with eachother, see:

ss000nr8.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.