M500 on Orange UK website

Guest DeanJ

Guest DeanJ

Just noticed this also in the News section, sorry, did search but didnt see anything when i posted it

p.s. the C550 is also showing there too but thats not really related to this section

Edited by DeanJ

I find that really frustrating, When I asked Orange so many times if they were releasing the M500, They looked at me as if i was stupid and they said they were never going to release it in UK. I have got one on t mobile last week and now orange announce they are releasing it. At least I have one now but i would have preferred it on Orange than T-Mobile (This is coz im more familiar with Orange)

Guest mupwangle

I was on the phone to them about something else today and they said the C550 is due Q4 and the M500 is still under review, so it might not be all that soon.

Guest kurtfhouse

Yeah, but I have had a very respectable 5 days out of my Jam before and I think I could squeeze a sixth maybe errrrr no probably not :-)

Guest commonpersonjustlykeverybody
Just thought i'd let some of you guys know that the M500 is now showing as coming soon on orange's website.... About time too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, thanks for the info. and your point is? ;)

Guest ClintEastman
Really? If so it's a coup for Orange as it makes it superior to the previous models...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Supposidly it's the same as the Dopod 828 which has 128MB RAM.

Guest ClintEastman

UPDATE: Just got off the phone to Orange Wirefree (don't ask) and they say there systems are showing 64MB RAM! ;)

But then again I know more about the phone than the Orange guy did, he start by saying "There's no such phone"!! Typical Orange support!! :roll:

Paul do you have any info??

EDIT: Also upgrades are saying next week for the release.

Edited by ClintEastman

Guest jonhitch

If you're right that would be fantastic. One of the drawbacks with the HTC Magician is the relatively small RAM. I'm not going to get excited though.

Reviews and details of the M500 released in Holland and Switzerland didn't mention 128MB RAM either. Let's see what happens - next week for release? I really hope so. I've never been so excited about a new phone!

Guest ClintEastman

You know the more I think about it the less I think it will have more RAM. :cry:

And I'll eat my hat if it comes out next week!! (covered myself there as I haven't got a hat ;) )

• 3 weeks later...

Latest news from Orange is that its on the site there by mistake and that its still only for business users. Waiting for confirmation on this!

Guest pug205
Latest news from Orange is that its on the site there by mistake and that its still only for business users. Waiting for confirmation on this!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was confirmed to me this morning, not Domestic, not Business, only Corporate cutomers can have it.

Guest Pondrew
sorry 4 askin but what exactly are coorporate customers???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's a business customer with over 50 handsets...

Guest uzi_999

i luv modaco.. and its members.. u lot are are like a second family :-)... whenever im in doubt or angry its always modaco which makes me feel better

i luv modaco.. and its members.. u lot are are like a second family :-)... whenever im in doubt or angry its always modaco which makes me feel better

Cute, group hug??