Are you on Everyday 50? Can you program?

Guest The_Brickster

Guest The_Brickster

I'm wanting to set up a project to develop a piece of software for the SPV which will benefit users who are on the Everday 50 tariff.

If you are good at programming, and have ED50 - could you PM me and I'll get back to you with a few more details.

Wow, thats a brilliant idea. Be carefull though, i dont think that orange would be too pleased about this. Also, is this even possible, surely ud have to access the orange billing system somehow

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also on ED50, the best tariff in the world.......ever! LOL

No idea how you intend getting around this tho, be interested in the prog for defo.

Kevlar

This makes no sense. Forgive me for being a pessimist but how do u intend to "bank" unused minutes. You would need to fool the orange servers that you were making an off peak call during the week days.

If anyone wants to give me the formula for perpetual motion i would happiliy take that off them...

Aren't we all on Anytime?? Or Everytime or whatever it is called??

PLEASE TELL ME: Can you check your free minutes left through 150?? It tells me that I can't do it on this phone. And OCS tell me that they have probs with the system and it is down for good.. Surely that's a load of bollox if we cannot check the free minutes?!?!?!??!

Some people get a semi-premium rate number and phone it to use up their free minutes, then at the end of the month they get a cheque; places like http://www.ophone.co.uk/

I don't know if this scheme is possible witrh everyday 50, but I mention it as possible one way to acheive what is being talked about.

Sam

Guest crimminsky

can you back that up with a link to orange ajb3000? I've always been under the impression that they weren't free. although I cant recall as to why I am under that impression :)