Opera releases

Guest Jakob

Guest FrankyG
Opera has launched the final version of  Opera 8 for WM 2003 devices.

Use this link >> OPERA <<

operalogo.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Downloaded and installed on C500...doesn't work.

Installed to SD card, re-booted to be on the safe side and tried to launch opera from the start menu (surreal start) which gets the never ending egg timer. The phone hasn't hung though, as pressing the home key works fine. Anyone got it working?

Guest twonk
Downloaded and installed on C500...doesn't work.

Installed to SD card, re-booted to be on the safe side and tried to launch opera from the start menu (surreal start) which gets the never ending egg timer. The phone hasn't hung though, as pressing the home key works fine. Anyone got it working?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same problem for me on UK C500 running 4.2.1.1 Opera does not start whether it is installed to storage card, or internal storage

:)

Andy

Edited by twonk

Guest nedski
Same problem for me on UK C500 running 4.2.2.1 Opera does not start whether it is installed to storage card, or internal storage

:)

Andy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too

Guest smeg36

I just installed it to my SP3i no problems at all. It looks like a pretty good browser. Definatly faster than PIE. There are some settings that I don't like, probably because I am not used to it yet. It have way more features and abilities than PIE does. I still haven't decided if I am going to leave it on my phone or not though.

Guest landrock78

Installed and working fine on my SMT 5600. 14 day trial before you have to purchase it. Not sure if the speed increase over PIE is worth $29 USD, though.

Guest davidhoff

Won`t work here either on a dutch c500 (operating with the france 2003se rom). Installation works but the programm wont start (seems like it closes itself).

To bad, really liked the technical previews.

Guest drblow
/James wonders if its worth trying to install it/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So does Simon. Especially since opera is free for PC isn't it??

EDIT: That's bizarre. I posted that the second time coz it seemed the post had not gone the first time. It returned to the thread & my post wasn't there. I even refreshed the page to make sure. Whats that all about then?

Edited by drblow

So does Simon.  Especially since opera is free for PC isn't it??

EDIT: That's bizarre.  I posted that the second time coz it seemed the post had not gone the first time.  It returned to the thread & my post wasn't there.  I even refreshed the page to make sure.  Whats that all about then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's not about a salary, it's all about reality....

Guest landrock78
So does Simon.  Especially since opera is free for PC isn't it??

EDIT: That's bizarre.  I posted that the second time coz it seemed the post had not gone the first time.  It returned to the thread & my post wasn't there.  I even refreshed the page to make sure.  Whats that all about then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In this case the good Dr. is wrong. Opera for Desktops is $39 USD.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.