Windows Mobile 5 for MPx220 Available

Guest rsrocha

Guest stephenp1983

do you have a link that is in english? Will th is work for any smartphone I just got my mx220 replaced by the audiovox one

Guest Paraklas

More or less it says the same thing as other Web sites "Microsoft only cares for money and will not officialy release WM5 for smartphones as an upgrade but instead they will ship them with new devices only."

Guest omega2008
More or less it says the same thing as other Web sites "Microsoft only cares for money and will not officialy release WM5 for smartphones as an upgrade but instead they will ship them with new devices only."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To tell you the truth, I would rather have a new device with new hardware that takes advantage of the WM5 hardware drivers....but thats just me.

Guest Paraklas
To tell you the truth, I would rather have a new device with new hardware that takes advantage of the WM5 hardware drivers....but thats just me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Couldn't agree more.

Guest martin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Couldn't agree more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too :)

There are already some members who have tried WM2005 and are now asking how to revert back to their previous OS.

I am locking this topic as it is recommend to remain with the OS that is tried and tested (and legal) for your device.