ok this is useless now

Guest bronksy

Guest bronksy

Well i'm gonna bring it up again...

Line 2. Why can't it work on this handset. Utterly insane that Orange can't sort this out.

It's a business-aimed handset yet can't operate fully on the network.

I wouldn't mind even if the damn phone rang and I could not make calls from line2, but it jus rings on silent.

I fail to believe that something can't be done.

Please people, get behind me on this one and let's so something.. anything!

Guest bronksy

really really really bloody bloody useless.

i am so intrigued as to why there has not been more of an issue with people complaining about line 2 support, nor any of the boffins on here able to offer a fix!

C'mon boffins!

Guest Confused Stu

Bronsky, I haven't heard from you since you were having a good rant at the C500 for it's shortcomings! :) Looks like some things don't change.

Seriously, my friend, I actually feel really sorry for you. It seems like no matter what phone you get it's never actually perfect for what you want to use it for. I hope you can either get the M2000 to the place where it does everything you want, or the next phone you get does.

It seems to anoutsider like it's about time someone made you a phone you can be happy with dude. Until then, continue fighting the power! =D>

Guest bronksy

well funny, i like the M2000, i really do, and i don't even mind carrying it round!

It just bugs me I'm paying for a service I can't use, or even have partial use from.

I'm also tialling the SE K600i for Orange. If someone can show me the reason why I would want to use 3g for anything other than a modem connection then i'll send them a lollipop.

Streaming video of sky news.. sod that!

You realise how good smartphones/ppc phones are when you stop using one for a few days..

I was lost I tell you.. lost!

Anyway, I have opinions and I wanted to rant. Make my line 2 work Stu. Is that TOO much to ask!

Guest Pondrew

I'm afraid, as far as I know, the problem isn't an Orange one. It's that the Blue Angel is not line 2 compatible in any of its forms.

As far as I know no one's been able to change that...