Photo

Official 1.47 EMEA Generic Rom available!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

birlest

birlest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:MPX220

Unpack the file with WinRAR (like WinZIP) and use the offline updater to install.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I unpacked it...but the file is in a folder named Russia_Retail. I am looking for a release where I can use Italian. How can I work it out?
Sorry again..."offline updater"? what do you mean?
Thanks

roma0803

roma0803

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II/Nokia N82

I unpacked it...but the file is in a folder named Russia_Retail. I am looking for a release where I can use Italian. How can I work it out?
Sorry again..."offline updater"? what do you mean?
Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do a search at Surreal Networks for the offline updater. This is a modified Motorola updater that allows you flashing your phone without connection to the Motorola site. I believe I used the file MDS-4-1470-4001-000.mlf to flash with.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

poorky

poorky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Please, where can i download Generic 1.47?
Or can anybody send me this file to my email? thank.

roma0803

roma0803

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II/Nokia N82

Please, where can i download Generic 1.47?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not here, but do a search on the Internet and you might be lucky.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

jc67

jc67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I just installed the 1.47 rom and my my phone works. However, there are 2 problems, I can no longer connect to the internet and i would like to try and make the date and time US style vs. the european style. Can anybody help out. I also tried to reinstall the 1.43 rom through the moto auto updater, but it says i have the latest op system. Any help would be much appreciated

jc67

jc67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just fixed the internet connection problem, but would still like to have the date and time in the US style

jc67

jc67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I thought i fixed the internet, but it still doesn't work. I did change the regional settings to fix the date and time. For the internet i did use the settings I found on this site, but it still can't connect to the internet, any help?

Pachis

Pachis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Mpx220
I have a problem since I installed 1.47 Rom.
I'm able to sync the phone with active sync through bluetooth, and also use the pc as a passthrough to the internet, but..... when I'm sending some file or streaming some inet radio to the mpx... after a few data transfer, it loses the bluetooth and active sync connection ;) With 1.43 Rom the bluetooth works perfect, but people says that 1.47 rom has better rf quality.
What do u think? Is it a bug? maybe a problem with any other app of the phone? Thanks :)

P.D. Sorry for my english.

Kani

Kani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:mpx220

Unpack the file with WinRAR (like WinZIP) and use the offline updater to install.

where can i download that program? can you send it to me please?

geoffrey118

geoffrey118

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
if you check in the previous page - somebody pointed out a particular website which hosts lots of newer ROMS for MPx220!!

BIG BABO

BIG BABO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Better reception, better soundquality, no delay when answering, stable, better memorymanagement. I've got the impression it's easier on the battery. I had the 1.15 ROM, hardly had any problems just a bit of a lagging phone after 48+ hours of running time. This ROM just "feels" better overall. So far 72 hours up and running and not a single issue, not the slightest.

all of the above that you mentioned are true only one thing that my mpx220 experienced was shut off at least 15 times a day battery full and still does it,i can be talking on the phone and when i hang up close it shuts off if i put it on table shuts off if i keep it in pocket shuts off any sugestions ?...ps i uninstalled it till further notice till i find out why is doing that i got 1.49 atm but reception suck volume is not all that i like 1.47 only issue is the shut off thingy anyone care to help please?

tushargkwd

tushargkwd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900, ASUS P320 & M530w
  • Twitter:@tushargkwd
I have got 1.49 rom AND Motorola Updater V 1.85.

But the 1.49 ROM is tagged as Cingular 1.49.

Will flashing to that ROM will make my phone locked to Cingular. I had originally bought an unlocked phone and currently using in India with no probs.

Please help me. I am using V 1.43 on my MPx220....

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,345 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
No, the flash won't affect your SIM lock.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users