C550 drivers

Guest Mewcenary

Guest Mewcenary

Hi,

I'm at work, but want to get the drivers onto this PC, but I left my C550 driver disc at home.

Does anyone know where they may be obtained online?

Thanks!

Guest Confucious
Thank you!  It is now working great.  All I wanted to do was charge the phone on this machine, and it is interesting that charging fails unless Windows can correctly recognise the device.

Glad you got it working. The C550 does seem to need charging a LOT more frequently than the C500!

There was a lot of discussion about charging and cables and the need for an AS connection in order for it to charge in the Typhoon (C500) forum if you're really interested....

Guest the loc-man

SO you have to have AS installed to charge on a PC?

Im coming from a E200 so didnt have this facility before. Just I am going to take it too work and am not allowed to install anything on the PCs.

Also why cant we have the C550/C500 as a Mass Storage device? is it not just a driver for the phone or is it hardware related?

cheers

LOC

Glad you got it working. The C550 does seem to need charging a LOT more frequently than the C500!

There was a lot of discussion about charging and cables and the need for an AS connection in order for it to charge in the Typhoon (C500) forum if you're really interested....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>