GBA Emulator

Guest inlinesk8a

Guest inlinesk8a

Does Anybody have a link to GBA Emulator(much like the Gameboy emulator but i want to played Emerald and Fire Red :-p, Thanks a cookie.

Also is the gameboy Emulator on Top100 workin for anybody.

http://coolsmartphone.com/index.php?option...owns&Itemid=119 (number11)

-SPVkid-

Future Millionaire

[email protected]

:exclaim: Please No ROM talk :exclaim:

Thanks Again

Edited by inlinesk8a

Guest inlinesk8a

thanks but which one do i use for our mobys?

i got the vba for my pc :)

btw wats the link to gameboy emu for smartphones,

the link from top100 dont work, for me anywayz

Edited by inlinesk8a

Guest agent.m
thanks but which one do i use for our mobys?

i got the vba for my pc  :)

btw wats the link to gameboy emu for smartphones,

the link from top100 dont work, for me anywayz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gnuboy. it should be easy to find ;)

Guest inlinesk8a
gnuboy. it should be easy to find :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GNUBOY play GBA games, cool didnt know

i thought it was just got GBC.

thanks alot pony

Guest Boulou
GNUBOY play GBA games, cool didnt know

i thought it was just got GBC.

thanks alot pony

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GNUBOY doesnt play GBA games, just GBC games... :cry:

no the processor is too slow - the typhoon has a 200mhz processor, which is a little bit faster as the gba processor ( i think he has 180 or 185 mhz) , but for emulation you need a processor which is about 10 times faster.

even the new samsung e300 will be too slow - it'll have a 300 mhz xscale processor, which can be overclocked to 500 mhz. maybe some tech demos will work - we'll see.

no the processor is too slow - the typhoon has a 200mhz processor, which is a little bit faster as the gba processor ( i think he has 180 or 185 mhz) , but for emulation you need a processor which is about 10 times faster.

even the new samsung e300 will be too slow - it'll have a 300 mhz xscale processor, which can be overclocked to 500 mhz. maybe some tech demos will work - we'll see.

the GBA has a 16Mhz CPU - but it has lots of custom chips on board

emulation takes a HUGE amount more power than the original system - and the sound emulation is usually the real pig there (or custom hardware chips i.e. 3d)

the emulation of GB / GBC is only just getting to a decent speed on the current batch of phones

• 1 month later...
Guest phonesmarts

Wow, I haven't posted here in awhile, lol. :o

Anyway, GBA emulators not availible for Smartphones. SNES emulators struggle as is on today's phones.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tumaykilinc
Does the GBA games need an faster proccesor for the phone? because the gnuboy is running at my mpx200 slowly..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually it doesnt run slowly.. there is a way to make it faster ;) click on the button "(Voice Record, Volume + or Volume)" now there is a menu, File>Frame Skip>1. 0(60fps) and then u can play it without trouble :D i hope i cud help a lil

• 2 months later...
Guest Jamma14
Is there an gba/gbc emulator for sony ericsson ?:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sephirus, this site is about windows mobile based smartphones.

Click the link in my sig to go to our new sister site, mobiholics, for all brands of phones and sign up there!

Post about it there and you'll be likely to get more replies, also you'll need to tell us the model of the phone. ;)

James

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ironsoulreaver

well... on the upside... palm Pilot developers have a running PSX emulator.... it runs on 200 Mhz systems (kinda) i think around 10 FPS the human eye sees full frame rate at 27FPS(TV).... it's already setup with a compatibility list.... PSX has a 33 Mhz processor in it... it is still in beta .034 i think a long way from stable but it works. GBA shouldnt be too hard.... considering the GBA is 32 bit and the PSX is 32 as well

besides that... the GBA runs on ARM processors... most PDA/Smartphones run on ARM... either that or X-Scale..... so so coding out the processor translation shouldnt be needed... more of a chance there... makes it have to do less work...

the only bugger would be the sound.

SO THERE IS STILL HOPE!

Edited by ironsoulreaver

Guest ironsoulreaver

Tapwave Zodiac brought it up zodacgamer.com

i know the Zodiac has an 8meg ATI 3d chipset in it.... but the psx emulator dosent use it if im not mistaken (not sure) inorder to use the 3d Card on the zodiac you have to have your app signed by tapwave... which is out of business... soooo..... i wouldnt fret that factor

Edited by ironsoulreaver

Guest ironsoulreaver

oh and did i mention palm pilot devs have a running GBA emulator. i havent tried it out since it was comercial... not freeware...

i highly doubt it would be impossible to make a gba emulator for the Pocket Pc.....

Guest ironsoulreaver

sorry it looks like zodiacgamer.com flushed their fourm for the new year... you can look at the palm PSX at tapland.com it's still there..

Edited by ironsoulreaver

• 1 month later...
Guest kevinsephiroth

HERE there is a way to port morphgear from pocket pc to smartphones (with WM5.0 and QVGA i assume) i tried and i success in having a working gba emu.... still i can't find my roms when prompted to load a game!

try this link and tell me please:

GBA emu for smartphone