LED

Guest faheemkhatri

• 1 month later...
Guest henhen

Does this program work in the MPX220??? can we manipulate the LED??? :$ damnn snifffffffffffffffffff i want my led to blink with incoming calls, that would probable make me popular at school.

Guest Black20VT

Further testing today appears to show no consistency with when the LED flashes faster or slower :cry:

I was really hoping this was going to be the perfect program to show if calls or messages have been missed, but it's not quite there.

Are there any other programs out there like this, or can this program be tweaked?

• 1 month later...
Guest ErnieH
File Name :: LED

Author :: faheemkhatri

Category :: Tools - Fun

Description ::

make ur LED Funny

little description about software is that,

when some body rings u or u have rcvd a msg , the led blinks fast

Note by Gorskar: Not tested.

View File

I can't download from this link. Anyone know where to get LED?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thecresta

I've installed it on my C550 and rang it to see if it worked.

The ring tone looped very quickly and vibrate went off violently, and it didn't stop until 5-10 seconds after I put the receiver down. The phone froze during this period. I checked my profile and it wasn't even set to vibrate! So I set it to vibrate and ring, which corrected that problem.

But, as others have said, it wont stop the 1 second flashing - even if I remove the program. I have to turn the phone off to stop it.

It is a brilliant idea though, exactly what I have been looking for!

Guest slimgym

Take a look at this thread for the manual guide to making the changes in the registry, then you can tweak whether you want the vibrate on or off and for exactly which events you want it to flash quicker. Agreed it's a useful change to make :)

FWIW I found HKCU>ControlPanel>Sounds>Keypress>Script kept resetting itself from pf0

I suspect these values are all stored elsewhere for each profile and then loaded into these registry locations when you switch profiles, explains why they only appear to be temporary.

Edited by slimgym

Guest oz666

I can't find the program on my phone. I have PSV C600 wm5. How can i start the program? If i reinstall, the program creats a folder "program" on my start menu but its empty.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.