Tool to toggle Flight Mode ?

Guest chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

I'm looking for a small util to toggle Flight Mode and/or one that can set it explicitly to "on" or "off", preferrably just by running the app (i.e. run the "On" app and it turns flight mode on, no questions, tick boxes etc, it just does it)

Anyone ?

Guest chucky.egg

That's odd - PPC's (unlike PPC PE's) don't have a phone function - so why would you even have flight mode on them?

Or am I being dense?

Is PPC the forerunner to Windows Mobile 2003 Phone Edition as well as being a device type?

Guest tonijj
That's odd - PPC's (unlike PPC PE's) don't have a phone function - so why would you even have flight mode on them?

Or am I being dense?

Is PPC the forerunner to Windows Mobile 2003 Phone Edition as well as being a device type?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well thats what it said on Handago. I tried to install it on my C500, but it said that the app wasnt meant for this device...

Guest tonijj
Ah, OK

This is the PocketPC part of Modaco, PPC and PPCPE software won't work on a Smartphone

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe ok, Im just running around everywhere

;)

No worries though, Im getting my Qtek S100 on Friday, so then the app will work :)

Guest dan13l

Bretto's PPC Profile app would do something like this.

You could set up two profiles, one with flight mode on, and one with it off, and toggle from the system tray or today screen?

Guest chucky.egg

Thanks, I'll have a look at that

TBH I was hoping for something with a very small footprint that I could stick in Spb PocketPlus - all I want to do is quickly turn it on/off (when I'm somewhere we're not allowed to take mobiles, or when I'm going to bed!)