DrBlowGVC500

Guest jamieg1
Just open the xml file & change the font-size="" in the facade plugin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks that did it! is there any way to get a "snapshot" of my screen so i can post it? there is a tinnnny vertical white line in the calendar area of the screen and not sure why its there. thanks again and great homescreen!

Guest drblow

Glad that worked for you! :o If you look around the forum there are a couple of screenshot apps, or you can use remote display to show your phone screen on your PC desktop. A quick search will find them for you.

I am aware of the issues with this screen, and the new version of facade. The little white line is a seperator, and I need to edit the xml some more for it to work with the new version of facade. I'm still busy now working on other screens, but I will try to update this one as there have been plenty of requests.

Guest jamieg1

Ive got one more question...actually two. is there any way to change from 24 hr time to standard 12hr time? also, ive got an SMT5600 and noticed that the battery meter and memory meter dont show up. the % is there but no meter. is this just bc its an audiovox?

Guest de vetnek

Hi there!

I've installed the Homescreen (GV2000) on a Imate Sp3 It's working fine except for some minorities. (2 to be precise)

1: When selecting Calendar or To do List it does not get highlighted but it gets blanked. I think this can be changed in the XML file manually by changing colours. The only way is how and where?

2: The fontsize of the facade plugin is is a tiny size 6. When I copy it across and change it to 10 and copy it back to storage\application data\home\ the font remains 6. when I select the facade as stand alone the font increases to 10 :?:

Even funnier is when I delete the Facade plugin GV2000 keeps on thinking that it's still there even after resetting the phone (off/on)

so I'm a bit puzzled about that one..

Anyone there to help me solve these 2 minor things??

The rest of the job has been carried out perfectly! :o It's also working outstanding on my C550

Edited by de vetnek

• 2 years later...
Guest merlin001

I've got a HTC Shadow, and I'm trying to get DrBlowGV2000 working on it. I've got all the plugins installed, but the home screen is still off. Any suggestions?

post-355568-1208373692_thumb.jpg post-355568-1208373751_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.