Guys, this is hot, hot, hot!

Guest proud mary cadillac iiii

Guest proud mary cadillac iiii

...thing!

Does anyone know how to make their MPX200 run cooler? Does anyone know why she heats up so much? And yes. I do have the 2003 upgrade.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Do you mean it's hot while it's charging? if so it's to be expected.

If you mean in general it could be that your battery could be having problems and may need changing.

Having the ilegal 2003 update on your phone does not affect how hot the phone gets.

Guest m1.carson

Hi,

Mine doesn't even get lukewarm, never mind hot, if it's getting hot whilst charging as awarner suggests,try changing the charging method, i.e. if it gets hot in the cradle change to straight USB or the other way round, failing that it sounds like a new battery.

[ unless you can temporarily swap one with a friend and see who's phone gets hot then. ]

Do you mean it's hot while it's charging? if so it's to be expected.

If you mean in general it could be that your battery could be having problems and may need changing.

Having the ilegal 2003 update on your phone does not affect how hot the phone gets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine used to run hot as well, until I was forced to hard reset a couple weeks ago. After that, it runs cool AND the battery now holds a charge for more than 2 hours. It actually operates like a cellphone now. It will hold a charge all day, even while receiving emails from our exchange server. It is like having a new phone. :o

• 1 year later...
Guest KashKhan
...thing!

Does anyone know how to make their MPX200 run cooler? Does anyone know why she heats up so much? And yes. I do have the 2003 upgrade.

I have had the same trouble but luckily i was able to sort it out. Here is what you may wanna do:

Check if your " beam" option in Phone Setting is on. If its on, turn it off and use for a while and see if you find it better.

If the above given thing does not work, try hard reset and that will hopefuly fix the problem.

Kash

• 1 month later...