Couple of PSP wallpapers i've made

Guest scar45

Hey guys,

Being from Canada, this is actually one device we got *ahead* of you guys :o ha ha, i still envy your phones too much...anyways, I've had my PSP for a good bit now (since March) so i'm just posting some of the wallpapers i've created/used on my PSP and yours :( if you dont like em, all good..anyways lemme know whatcha think and other than that, enjoy the PSP scene, you're hopping in at a good time!!

PSP Wallpaper #1

by my buddy Rob (aka the Digital Pixel Surgeon)

09.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #2

08.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #3

12_1_.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #4

by myself..this is the beautiful Anetta Keys as featured in my Smartphone theme found HERE.

AnettaPSP_4.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #4

by myself..i hope this one does not offend anyone, but really, how can it, its so classy!

PSP Wallpaper #5

by myself..this is my current favourite. It is based off my Carbon Ferrari theme for Smartphones found HERE.

FerrariPSP_1.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #6

by myself..this of course is Pam Anderson, a fellow Canadian lookin just about as hot as hell!

PamPSP.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #7

by myself..just a basic carbon fibre texture BG for your PSP

pspcarbon.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #8

by myself..PSP Carbon Fibre Ghost Flames...yep, ghost flames...

FerrariPSP_6.bmp

I really hope you guys enjoy these, however a couple notes:

1) i used a homebrew program a couple of months ago to change these backgrounds since there was no 2.0 firmware. They are therefore still the required specs... 300 x 'something' resolution, 24-bit Bitmaps.

2) if these images offend Paul or any of the mods, please just do what you will with them...since there is really no PSP-downloads section, i just made this post..i hope the PSP section stays, it is such a great device, and dont worry, your Smartphone wont be left alone either!!

-scar

• 5 months later...
Guest nickcornaglia

Had to delete the nude chik pic. Gotta watch out for the kids. Don't want them to see boobies before their time. What goals will they have growing up?

Had to delete the nude chik pic. Gotta watch out for the kids. Don't want them to see boobies before their time. What goals will they have growing up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha ha, no problems for removing that pic, but what goals you say? bewbies ARE one of the main goals in life!! j/k

anyways hopefully people do appreciate the remaining ones...

oh and for some good info, everyone should check out my new personal blog site at:

georgeM.name

hope to see you there!

thanks all!!

• 2 months later...
Guest goochy1
Hey guys,

Being from Canada, this is actually one device we got *ahead* of you guys ;) ha ha, i still envy your phones too much...anyways, I've had my PSP for a good bit now (since March) so i'm just posting some of the wallpapers i've created/used on my PSP and yours :P if you dont like em, all good..anyways lemme know whatcha think and other than that, enjoy the PSP scene, you're hopping in at a good time!!

PSP Wallpaper #1

09.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #2

08.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #3

12_1_.bmp

Heya cheers for the wallpapers only just got around to downloadin them they are wkd thanx foor sharin them

PSP Wallpaper #4

by myself..this is the beautiful Anetta Keys as featured in my Smartphone theme found HERE.

AnettaPSP_4.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #4

by myself..i hope this one does not offend anyone, but really, how can it, its so classy!

PSP Wallpaper #5

by myself..this is my current favourite. It is based off my Carbon Ferrari theme for Smartphones found HERE.

FerrariPSP_1.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #6

by myself..this of course is Pam Anderson, a fellow Canadian lookin just about as hot as hell!

PamPSP.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #7

by myself..just a basic carbon fibre texture BG for your PSP

pspcarbon.bmp

PSP Wallpaper #8

by myself..PSP Carbon Fibre Ghost Flames...yep, ghost flames...

FerrariPSP_6.bmp

I really hope you guys enjoy these, however a couple notes:

1) i used a homebrew program a couple of months ago to change these backgrounds since there was no 2.0 firmware. They are therefore still the required specs... 300 x 'something' resolution, 24-bit Bitmaps.

2) if these images offend Paul or any of the mods, please just do what you will with them...since there is really no PSP-downloads section, i just made this post..i hope the PSP section stays, it is such a great device, and dont worry, your Smartphone wont be left alone either!!

-scar

• 8 months later...