Anyone know when the M500 will be back in stock?

Guest dynamo

Guest pisquee

Customers are graded on various aspects

How much money you spend a month

How many years you've been with Orange

Whether you pay by DD/on time

How long since your last upgrade

and probably a load of other things.

These things are used in working out how valuable you are as a cusomter, and therefore what they are prepared to do or offer you to keep your business.

Guest GrahamMW
Stop Press: Showing on the O website as in stock at £79.99 but new customers only........................................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:shock: Lets hope they call me back next week and offer it as an upgrade - although I know from the past that they reserve stock for new customers ;)

Still confused as to why they are not showing the M1500 on their web site.

:shock: Lets hope they call me back next week and offer it as an upgrade - although I know from the past that they reserve stock for new customers ;)

Still confused as to why they are not showing the M1500 on their web site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got offered one today in the Sheffield store and over the phone by orange, both had stock but i said i want the M5000

Guest mcwarre

OCS on 150 deny all knowledge (I appreciate that they are effectively different parts of the business).

That 'new customers only' mindset reminds me of a advert on the telly......................

Guest Immortal

Guys, its also available on orange's website, but only for new customers.... orange really do take the p*ss out of their customers dont they... and there they are saying that current/long time customers have priority over new ones....

Edited by Immortal

Guys, its also available on orange's website, but only for new customers.... orange really do take the p*ss out of their customers dont they... and there they are saying that current/long time customers have priority over new ones....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just spoke to O....m500 gets couried Tuesday!

They tried to say it was only open to new customers but had a bit of a rant and came up good!

But just watch the m600 come out now!

It must be my lucky day!

Just ordered TWO M500's from Orange Direct on upgrade ... to be delivered Tuesday.

I should have researched it just a little more thoroughly though, as I have just realised it doesn't support Line 2 - gutted!

I guess this will be more the shape of the future though as Orange try and phase out Line 2 users (especially those on ED50) so maybe I should just get used to it.

... roll on Tuesday 8)

Guest mcwarre

Ermm. That's what I said above!!!!

Yep, I was told that it was out of stock initially... but then I was called back by someone I had been dealing with earlier in the day who confirmed they are available and ordered them there and then!

Same old thing with Orange - call three times and get three different answers!

Guest mcwarre

TBH I am fed up completely with timescales costs etc. Seen the K-Jam on voda off peak 1000 at phones2udirect.com for £122.99 on an 18 month (at £16/month with 6-months half-price). Bye Orange!!!

PS Anyone dealt with these before?

Guest GrahamMW

Rang Upgrades today to be told that they are none in stock and the either the web site it out of date so I explained that it was out of stock last and must be back in stock now as they have updated their web site. I was then told that the sales stock belongs to another department and they can't have it.

When he looked up my account he said that I have another 2 months to go before I upgrade, but I am entitled to an early one - do they want my business or not. Also, with my local transmitter going down last week and it may take up to 4 months to fix. Was headline news in the local paper ;)

http://www.borehamwoodtimes.co.uk/display....nal_failure.php

I told them to reserve me one when it comes in, but he said they cannot do that as there is no reserve list for the M500.

Think I might make another call tomorrow.

Edited by GrahamMW

Well I finally got my Trial M500 yesterday and am quite impressed, not sure i can cope getting it for real though, with the KJam and 9100 out is seems a bit last year, if you don't need a keyboard though its great !

Can't get my HB- 15 to work with it it refuses to pair up !

Guest chucky.egg

K-Jam doesn't seem like an equivalent device to me, I don't want the extra size and weight for the keyboard.

An S110 though... that would be nice.

Guest skaramanga

When I checked out the Orange website it said the M500 is available, but when I select upgrade phones it says it is out of stock!

Strange!

K-Jam doesn't seem like an equivalent device to me, I don't want the extra size and weight for the keyboard.

An S110 though... that would be nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest skaramanga

Went into Orange shop in Belfast, they told me they are out of stock too, hadn't had any for months, except for last week when five came in but were reserved for a business customer. :cry: I then phoned Orange and they basically said out of stock, no one knows when they will be back in, which is the most annoying thing!