Good News! a decent leather case for the C550

Guest Amiroquai

Guest Amiroquai

I sent Krusell an Email asking them if a case for the C550 eveer going to come out.

I've had such a great experience with their SP3 case and my old SMT5600, I would hate to settle for less and risk the C550.

My C550 is going to to get here in about 2 weeks, I'm going to keep using the smt5600 , and keep the c550 in the house until the case comes out.

I would want it to be in mint condition, in case I would have to sell it ( when the C600 comes out... :o )

Anyways , this was Krusell's reply:

" Dear Amir

Thanks for your e-mail and your interest in our products.

We have this case in production and will hopefully have this case out within six weeks.

Best Regards

Krusell International AB "

6 weeks is better than never I guess.

Amir

Edited by Amiroquai

Guest nevawlkalone
krussel seem very slow with this model of the spv  :o  i hope they hurry up as i would rather have it in that case than the one i use now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you ever thought of the one orange provide? i am using this and have no problems!

Guest PPCPassion

It seems like Krusell case will become reality soon. This is the email i got from Krusell:

Subject: SV: Orange C550 case - United States - Maryland - Consumer

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:00:44 +0200

Dear Customer

We have this case in production and will hopefully have this case within 2-4 weeks.

Keep an eye out at our website for latest updates.

Best Regards

Krusell International AB

Guest nevawlkalone
C550 krusell case is on the Krusell web site

http://www.krusell.se/product.php?prodGrp=...=2074&x=22&y=11

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its about time too, my only problem withit is that once you have the phone in this nifty bit of kit, the clear plastic cover sticks to the screen of the phone an makes it hard to see!!!

The only downside to a totaly well worth purchase!!!

M

Guest PPCPassion
Its about time too, my only problem withit is that once you have the phone in this nifty bit of kit, the clear plastic cover sticks to the screen of the phone an makes it hard to see!!!

The only downside to a totaly well worth purchase!!!

M

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has anyone find a retailer selling this case yet? I am in USA but am willing to buy one from anywhere.

Thanks

Guest PPCPassion
I've done a few quick searches through various on-line shops but to no avail.

Lets hope it won't be too long before they're on sale.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess, we will have to wait another 2 weeks or so as I got the following email from Krusell today:

Dear Customer

Thanks for your e-mail and interest in our products.

Remember that our cases are hand crafted in thailand and that means that it will take some extra time unfortunately.

Hopefully our good fit and high quality leather makes it worth waiting for.

We also offer you a lifetime warranty.

We will get the first batch 2005-10-11, you can also try at www.expansys.com

Best Regards

Krusell International AB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest readbmr
I sent Krusell an Email asking them if a case for the C550 eveer going to come out.

I've had such a great experience with their SP3 case and my old SMT5600, I would hate to settle for less and risk the C550.

My C550 is going to to get here in about 2 weeks, I'm going to keep using the smt5600 , and keep the c550 in the house until the case comes out.

I would want it to be in mint condition, in case I would have to sell it ( when the C600 comes out...  :o  )

Anyways , this was Krusell's reply:

" Dear Amir

We have this case in production and will hopefully have this case out within six weeks.

Best Regards

Krusell International AB "

6 weeks is better than never I guess.

Amir

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes and blimey have just noticed that the krusell case for the spv c550 is still not oot yet !!!!! BUT why is the krusell case out now for the new spv c600 and in uk!!!!!!!! stange, maybe there not guna produce 1 yet for the c550...

Guest PPCPassion
yes and blimey have just noticed that the krusell case for the spv c550 is still not oot yet !!!!! BUT why is the krusell case out now for the new  spv c600 and in uk!!!!!!!!  stange, maybe there not guna produce 1 yet for the c550...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just wanted to share this with you that a Krusell case for C550 is available for delivery on 10-29-05 from pcs-ltd.com (largest krusell retailer) for $24.95 (pre-order). They are also offering a free clip option to the first 100 customer (usually cost $6 extra). I just placed an order on line w/o any problems. ...and no, I don't work for them. :o Check it out :

http://www.pcs-ltd.com/store/product_info....roducts_id=1194

Edited by PPCPassion

Guest PPCPassion
still no joy in the UK/Europe though... :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is different. Usually you guys get the stuff months before we get it here in USA. I am sure expansys will have it very soon and if you do get it before me, please share your views and I'll do the same.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...