1. Create a new folder on your desktop(Call it what you like)
2. Copy the Sim Sensing file to this folder
3. Right click on the file and select extract here(Using WINRAR).
4. Now you should have many .CAB files.
5. Right click on Vodafone_UK_Contract(or which one you require) and copy that to your JASJAR device i.e. my documents, my device etc.
6. Now access file explorer(on the jasjar) and locate the file and tap on Vodafone_UK_Contract.
7. When prompted, install to device NOT storage card.
8. A short delay, it will tell you it's all done, tap ok and you can now delete the Sim Sensing file. Do a soft reset(probably not essential but i did) and you're ready to access the internet and send mms.
EDIT: As pointed out by inspectorgadjet, you could just go to the JasJar support section of the Club I-Mate site, click on Operator settings, and download just the cab files for the settings you need.
Edited by Pondrew, 24 September 2005 - 04:32 PM.