CHM Reader for Smartphone

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

pinnasoft.com released CHM Reader, an application which will help you to view files in the most common help format - Microsoft Compiled HTML.

post-12251-1126984982_thumb.gif

About the program:

Here are your top reasons to choose CHM Reader

1.Small Fast and Flexible

2.Contents view shows CHM tree same as desktop version

3.Index view

4.Uses Microsoft technology for best font display

5.Handles images, tables and all HTML formatting

6.Handles links to pages in CHM or The Internet

7.Free updates for registered costumers

8.Trial version is free to download.

Sample screenshots (using SyncToy help file)

post-12251-1126985019_thumb.gif post-12251-1126985064_thumb.gif post-12251-1126985734_thumb.gif

A trial version is available here: Click Me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rizapn

Hi Liang,

I did try your CHM Reader, and I found a serious problem (using O2 XPhone and also XPhoneII). The software is able to open my SHA1.chm, but when I press [browse] then the Busy cursor is displayed forever (hang).

I did attach the file which give me that problem.

Hope it is helpfull to improve your CHM Reader ...

rizapn

sha1.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Hi rizapn, I am very happy to let you know our new version software: CHM Reader 1.4, which can solve your problem and have better performance, and is quicker than before.

oh,i will try it ASAP.

thanks for you reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CHMReader.CAB

Edited by Liang

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Liang,

thank's for the update. I have try this version, and everything looks good (my problem is solved).

Good luck with the software,

rizapn

Hi rizapn, I am very happy to let you know our new version software: CHM Reader 1.4, which can solve your problem and have better performance, and is quicker than before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 year later...
Guest levante1938

Hello:

I have an htc s710 and having installed the trial version of pinnesoft chm reader 1.4 I cannot browse the documents properly. The first page is visualized but there is no way to browse down the other pages with the D-pad. I know the trial just permits to view the first three pages but the sofware sticks just to the first one. Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Guest Wombleuk
Hello:

I have an htc s710 and having installed the trial version of pinnesoft chm reader 1.4 I cannot browse the documents properly. The first page is visualized but there is no way to browse down the other pages with the D-pad. I know the trial just permits to view the first three pages but the sofware sticks just to the first one. Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Thanks.

Yup, just tried it on mine and getting the same.

I guess support is dead for this now.

• 1 year later...
Guest nasil yani

it asked reister key

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.