Photo

New Orange Developers Site - Unlock Over The Air!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

paults

paults

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This all sounds great, but I don't use my SPV for internet use - have no idea how to get it to talk to the internet and therefore think it likely that the process may well fail! :roll: Freeyourmobile.com offer a simple down loead which is claimed to have worked - the only problem with it is that following the instructions involves removing activsync from the desktop and the code which asks the phone for the unlock code seems to not run! Anyone aware of a route like this instead. My main aim is to get voice activation in place so bluetooth will work in the car :?:

calvinlam

calvinlam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi, after I updated my e100 to 1.6.10 my phone is locked again and I can't unlock it cause I'm living in HK so what can I do to unlock it again, Plsss help me!!!! :x  :cry:

Hello, I'm in HK too and updated to Orange 1.6 and now I cannot put the CHinese interface back to my Qtek 7070, can you plse share your experience or help. My problem is that when it config, the phone complained about "Model name of this device is not correct' and aborts! Plse assist.

I manage to install the IA Manager though after using No Warez and Disable security. Have you done that already ?

calvinlam

calvinlam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi, after I updated my e100 to 1.6.10 my phone is locked again and I can't unlock it cause I'm living in HK so what can I do to unlock it again, Plsss help me!!!! :x  :cry:

Hello, I'm in HK too and updated to Orange 1.6 and now I cannot put the CHinese interface back to my Qtek 7070, can you plse share your experience or help. My problem is that when it config, the phone complained about "Model name of this device is not correct' and aborts! Plse assist.

I manage to install the IA Manager though after using No Warez and Disable security. Have you done that already ?

Dooks

Dooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
C:Windows CE Toolswce300Smartphone 2002tools>sp2002dps.exe /create /device
Processing files
Emulator files complete
Device files complete
Unable to provision the certificate to the device. You may need to contact the mobile operator servicing your phone

:cry:

gavboy

gavboy

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
I've already done this a little while ago. Orange themselves directed me to it. Then I had to do a hard reset and therefore needed to unlock it again. The problem is... I fill out the form and press ok but I don't receive the unlocking text message. I tried emailing [email protected] to see if there's a fault with the site but they're not replying.

anyone got any suggestions. It's very frustrating not being able to use any of my apps.

pierre

pierre

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:Canary> Tanager> Typhoon> Hurricane> Magician> Wizard> Universal> i600> Hermes> Samsung i600> TouchPro
  • Devices:HTC TouchPro
Hard to believe... It worked ! Fianlly on my new C500. Could not have it to work in none of my E-100s or first gen ones since more than a year. Cool!

Sun is shining, weather is sweet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users