New Orange Developers Site - Unlock Over The Air!

Guest wirefree90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest flotulopex

I have a brand new SPV E100 TANAGER.

I tried the "official" signature unlock process over air and it worked very well.

flotul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WouterNeyn

flutolopex, the site is very slow after you submit the data. Have you noticed that? It does nothing after I click on the submit button.

I also have an E-100 that i want to app unlock.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Renegade120

Hi, I want to unlock my phone the orange official way but i just want to run OTHER peoples apps.... Is it ok for me to go thru the whole process that orange have got in their guide...even the bit about making your own certificate thingy?

If i do go thru the whole guide and make my own certificate, will i still be able to run other peoples apps by just installing them or will i have to run them thru my own certificate that i will have just made?

I hope you get what i mean.... thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need help. I had my phone repaired by the local phone company and they upgraded the ROM version to 1.31.10. Unfortunately, I use the same phone with a competitor company. Question is, can I download the unlock even if im in Asia? If ever I can download it, will the unlock allow me to use another SIM card from another phone company?

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Guest thaisie

hey i'm new here..

i've got my spv just 2 days and i love it..

but i want to unlock him..

I tried it on the uk site, but is saw :

"Sorry but we are unable to find the IMEI number that you have entered on our database."

I'm living in the netherlands, and i've got a dutch orange spv ..

is that the problem ? can somebody help me, because i cant wait to put the free apps on my spv...

DONE.. JUST FIXED IT YESTERDAY.. DOWNLOADED SOME APLICATION FROM THE ORANGE SITE AND INSTALD IN ON MY PHONE THEN REGISTERED IT AND NOW IT WORKS :)

Greetz thaisie

• 1 month later...
Guest gouldiejnr

is there any way to unlock the fone with out the internet because my sim is to old to use the internet plz help i want new games and progams cheers.. :roll: :!:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AdrianFRST

I've managed to complete this process with a SIM that didn't come with the phone.

The sim an Orange OVP contract (the no line rental one) that I've had for a couple of years. I had to ring Orange to get GPRS activated on the account, which they did with no problems.

Took me a few tries but it worked after opening a GPRS connection and clicking around to keep it active. The unlocked message appeared after a minute or so.

Guest AdrianFRST

I should add that the SPV I purchased is a replacement unit from Orange following the theft of the original unit to be supplied with the contract. Whether this makes any difference to the IMEI to phone number registration I don't know.

Guest ninnes1982

Im new to the computer world. I have just got the Orange SPV phone, I have downloaded the Office facia and ring tone. This I have saved to my computer in the download section, how do I put these on my phone? My phone is plugged into the computer, I thought it would go on automatically. help?