SMS Delivery receipt?

Guest simon.sp

Guest simon.sp

I have finally got myself a registry editer for my M2000.

Where do I need to tweek values in the registry to turn sms del receipts on permamently, instead of per message?

Cheers,

Simon

www.GrandeAllee.com

Guest simon.sp

Excellent, thank you very much.

Now all I need is to know where in the registry I need to tweek so that when I set a divert on not answered, it doesn't automatically make it a 20 second delay, buth rather 30secs.

Don't suppose you can help with that too, can you?

Guest scrattyrat

Have tried using dword = 0 to stop the sms notify from happening, but this has no effect? Are there any other values i can try to prevent the sms delivery notify from happening - it really annoys me!

Cheers

PS - does anyone know what value i can use so that my backlight remains on whilst charging (ac power). I believe the registry key is:

HKCU\control panel\backlight\ACTimeout

I currently have a value of 4294967295 which i have read is the maximum value in seconds but it also doesnt seem to have any effect. My backlight still goes out after the normal time whether on AC power or not.

Thanks

Guest fraser
PS - does anyone know what value i can use so that my backlight remains on whilst charging (ac power). I believe the registry key is:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop hacking the registry. There is an option to do this in the power management, it's how I have mine set and it works perfect. Using the registry is dangerous and buggy as you don't know if any other things should also be changed in conjunction. Or, many apps will require you to send a HUP message to force them to reread their config. The nice pretty GUI provided takes care of that for you. :o Only tweak the registry as a last resort; for things you can't do otherwise.

Guest scrattyrat
Stop hacking the registry. There is an option to do this in the power management, it's how I have mine set and it works perfect. Using the registry is dangerous and buggy as you don't know if any other things should also be changed in conjunction. Or, many apps will require you to send a HUP message to force them to reread their config. The nice pretty GUI provided takes care of that for you. :o Only tweak the registry as a last resort; for things you can't do otherwise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi - thanks forthe reply, could you tell me where abouts the option is for this as i just cant find it! The only power management option i have are:

Main battery

Backlight time out - 60 secs

Display timeout - 10 mins

Light Sensor enable - on

The page doesnt scroll down to more options. None of these options seems to have any effect on the backlight whilst the device is connected to power unfortunately. Am i looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Guest simon.sp
The page doesnt scroll down to more options. None of these options seems to have any effect on the backlight whilst the device is connected to power unfortunately. Am i looking in the wrong place?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try

start/ settings// system/ backlight

then choose the ecternal power tab

hth