K-Jam - Try before I buy

Guest ddieter

Anyone with a K-Jam going to do a full-on review of it (or have I not been looking properly).

I did order a S110 (currently out of stock) but the more I read about the Wizard the more I'm tempted to cancel the S110 and order the 9100 instead. Only concerns I have are the thickness (which most report they aren't bothered with) and the actual keyboard (wasn't really interested in the keyboard part).

Was taken with the form factor for the S110 and was thinking this will only be a stop gap until the Atom/Athena comes out (salivating over that device).

[edit] Ignore most of the ramblings above, I just sent an enquiry about stock levels of the 9100 to Buymobilephones.net and ended up placing an order for one, should be here Friday or Monday (Yay, goodbye Orange) ;) [/edit]

Edited by Rob.P

Guest bennish
Anyone with a K-Jam going to do a full-on review of it (or have I not been looking properly).

I'd be happy to, once i get it. I'm hoping to get it just before a trip to melbourne, so I can give a review of using it on plane, train, hotel, walking about (incl. battery life) [as long as my gf doesn't force me to leave it behind :roll: ] - whole enchilada. if anyone's interested of course. Would be my first modaco review ;)

Guest jonhitch

Just received mine. i must say this really is a fantastic bit of kit ;) All I've managed to do so far (haven't had the time) is to charge battery, insert sim and check that the phone part of the device is working well.

The call clarity is very good - both have been able to hear others clearly and vice versa. Text messaging is very easy and should get quicker the longer I use the keyboard (easy to use though will take a while to get used to where all the keys are!).

Will let you know some of my thoughts over the next few days. I don't consider myself a 'power user' but felt the ability to have calendar, appointments, emails etc along with pocket office applications in a phone a great idea!